ProPilot recalibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProPilot recalibration

I got a bad crack in the windshield on my 2018 Rogue today and had it replaced quickly bc it was a safety issue. The replacement was an off-brand, but it looks exactly like the old glass, and I'm satisfied with it.

Now the lane assist has stopped working. Looking online, it appears you can go to the dealer or to a place like safelite to have it "recalibrated." I'm guessing somehow the computer detects the windshield swapout and stops working (which makes sense, to be honest).

Anyone have any advice for me? I'm in the SF Bay Area. Thanks in advance.

1 Comment

Originally posted by Divinejames View Post
    I got a bad crack in the windshield on my 2018 Rogue today and had it replaced quickly bc it was a safety issue. The replacement was an off-brand, but it looks exactly like the old glass, and I'm satisfied with it.

Now the lane assist has stopped working. Looking online, it appears you can go to the dealer or to a place like safelite to have it "recalibrated." I'm guessing somehow the computer detects the windshield swapout and stops working (which makes sense, to be honest).UC browser SHAREit MX player

Anyone have any advice for me? I'm in the SF Bay Area. Thanks in advance.

1 Comment

my issue has been solved!!

Comment

Working...
    X