Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you looking for a nice key ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheyKilledKenny
    replied
    Is it possible to get the original HCR32 key? Anyone have part numbers or a source?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bossman
    replied
    Originally posted by Collector1313 View Post
    read the top post nissan can get you one part number is there its only thirty bucks
    That $30 GTR key is the "R33" key. OEM R32 key has been discontinued for many years. The difference is in the two letters "GT", R33 keys has raised letters, original R32 key has them engraved. The key is actually mirror polished, if it's chromed then it's most likely a counterfeit.

    Leave a comment:


  • archaeic_bloke
    replied
    My second and current GTR actually came with the weirdo key pictured below..... my GTR key I got after, now I use this weird clover club key as my spare in case. lol anyone seen this key before?

    Last edited by archaeic_bloke; 12-16-2010, 12:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collector1313
    replied
    read the top post nissan can get you one part number is there its only thirty bucks

    Leave a comment:


  • Bossman
    replied
    Originally posted by cschepp View Post
    Anyone have that nismo key part number? I know where I could get it as long as I have the part number
    Of course..stock number is KEY-RN008. If you can't get rn008 try KEY-RN010 and shorten it.

    http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b117562985

    http://www.nengun.com/nismo/key

    Leave a comment:


  • Bossman
    replied
    OEM BNR32 key blank....ready for this? asking for 100000 yen!

    http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r72869185

    I did get myself a Nismo key blank a few years back so I guess I did pretty good.

    Leave a comment:


  • cschepp
    replied
    Anyone have that nismo key part number? I know where I could get it as long as I have the part number

    Leave a comment:


  • Nismo_line
    replied
    Yahoo!オークション(旧ヤフオク!)は、お店にないものも見つかる買える 日本最大級のネットオークション・フリマアプリです。圧倒的人気のオークションに加え、フリマ出品ですぐ売れる、買える商品もたくさん!


    found a nismo key and the current bid is at lik 350 canadian, that nuts 350 for a key

    Leave a comment:


  • nickdutch
    replied
    dose a gtr blank work for a gtst ignition? r32 the nismoe one would be dope

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    yeah basically. If I had a pic of mine Id show you but its currently in my trunk cylinder

    Leave a comment:


  • Nismo_line
    replied
    so same as the gtr one but where it is chrome change that to black plastic and has the skyline s

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    OEM GTS key is just a black plastic 'handle' with the Skyline "S" logo in the middle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Collector1313
    replied
    four of them nice oh and thanks guys for your input, I do believe r33 and r32 would be the same keys
    And oem is the only way to go

    Leave a comment:


  • Nismo_line
    replied
    does anyone know what the oem gts key looks like ? r32 is that matters

    Leave a comment:


  • C-unit
    replied
    They were discontinued..tried yahoo auction.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X