Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crazy deal on D-max front fenders (70% off) RHDjapan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C-unit
    replied
    but i did. It just depends on how you package them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    You can't ship R32 fenders by EMS, they are over the size limit.
    If they are shipped by Fedex, DHL etc. they are calculated on volumetric weight, so basically the size.

    Leave a comment:


  • C-unit
    replied
    ^ i know..it's super retarded. Imagine someone buy this retail from them. $550 for the fenders and $419 for shipping..

    I've shipped fenders from japan via EMS 3-5days. They do it by weight and it's only 15,000yen.

    Leave a comment:


  • DreadedFist
    replied
    Hahaha, I wonder how much of that goes into their pockets. I was going to pick up these things at such a cheap price, but the shipping is so high I'll probably just buy knockoffs locally.

    Leave a comment:


  • C-unit
    replied
    i added it to cart.

    $419 for shipping via DHL or fedex. $542 total. What a joke...

    Leave a comment:


  • DiiCii
    replied
    ^ me neither

    Leave a comment:


  • Dovid
    replied
    is it normal that i can add to cart ? I can't find the button...

    Leave a comment:


  • cobrAA
    replied
    I'm thinking about vented fender for th elast 2 years. I think it give a nice agressive look.. but am I the only one that find the vent too big?

    On this picture.. the vent look smaller or is it only the smaller picture :



    Leave a comment:


  • cobrAA
    replied
    thanks for the pic.

    Leave a comment:


  • C-unit
    replied
    not exactly the d-max one but similar. Just to show how they'll look on a GTR for those who wants them.

    D-max one has round vents. Mine are square.


    Leave a comment:


  • Supraclean
    replied
    Good deal but sounds to good to be true. Also expect massive customs charge.

    Leave a comment:


  • A18
    replied
    When I try to go to rhdjapans site it just takes me to some "pairNIC" website and says "rhdjapan.com is registered with pairNIC!" Anyone else having this problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • revox
    replied
    Oh god I think I'm going to have to buy a set, price is too insane. Do you guys know if you have to have a rhdjapan account to order? I'm at work and can't check it out myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • cobrAA
    replied
    I think the GTS fender is smaller than GTR OEM.. so a GTS +30 might only feel like +10 or even flush at what the GTR is already.

    If it's only the Corner lens. I would be willing to buy GTS corner lens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goodlucks7even
    replied
    I know right, but I mean if they were made for gtrs it would be awesome lol

    As I know theres only widebody and custom made overfenders for GTR right ?

    And whats the difference between GTR fender to these overfender in width ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X