Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find the most info about R32s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find the most info about R32s?

Ever since I got into cars a few years ago, I've been fanboying hard on the R32. I don't know why, but I just fell in love with it, and after seeing one this summer I pretty much knew I had to get one eventually. Even if I haven't done my license tests yet (mostly due to laziness), I've decided to get an R32 Skyline as my first car. Now I'm perfectly aware of how stupid the idea of owning a rhd 30yo car only sold in Japan as a first car is, but I know I'd regret not getting one forever if I got something else, and I accepted the fact that it's gonna be a ******* pain in the ass most of the time. I'm most likely going to get a GTS or a cheap GTST, if possible not a sedan, but with all of this, I'm still just a 17yo fanboy, and I really don't know that much about mechanical problems and work on it. Is there any good online resources or forums I should know of? And is there anything I really really need to know about owning an R32 (I live in Quebec, Canada, so there's snow and the roads aren't the greatest, but I live in Montreal, so I still have some shops not far away)? Lorem Ipsum Temp Mail 10 Minute Mail
    Last edited by Divinejames; 12-28-2018, 10:13 AM.
Working...
X