No announcement yet.

Should I invest in a Skyline R32 GTS-T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I invest in a Skyline R32 GTS-T?

First, here’s a little background of me. I’m 17 and on my last semester of high school and It’s somewhat a tradition for my family to help chip in for a new car as like a graduation gift.

Recently, at one of the car shows I usually go to every month, I met a guy showing and selling his black 1993 r32 for 12k. Its relatively stock, with about 105k miles and has a pretty clean interior and exterior. He was in Tokyo for a few years and bought it there and imported back to the US and says the reason he’s selling it is so he can have room for and R33 and Supra. I’ve always been a big fan of skylines and going out if high school I’ve really been debating buying it off of him. Omegle PutLocker https://pnrstatus.vip/

Originally, I’ve been saving for a newer Subaru BRZ (2016-2017), yet, I would have to pay some it off. I would also have to wait till at least May.

I have no issue with the speedometer being in km/h and right hand drive. What do you guys think? Is this a good deal and should I buy it?
    Last edited by Divinejames; 02-08-2019, 01:27 PM.
Working...
X