X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexsys
    started a topic Fog lights for R32 GTR

Fog lights for R32 GTR

Anyone have a tutorial or link for a guide on how to add fog lights to an R32 GTR?

Also will a R33 GTR front grill fit onto an R32 GTR without any/minor mods? I love the GTR badge

• cobrAA
    replied
    Originally posted by Nismoist View Post
    Couldnt tell you about the fog lights but what you want for the grill is the TBO Open Mouth, I think Daryl may carry it otherwise talk to COBRAA, he has one I think
    you have good memories lol

Leave a comment:

• TwilightGTR
    replied
    technically it is just need a proper leo(cop) to pull you over for having to bright of a light setup

Leave a comment:

• Nexsys
    replied
    fog lights are ment for fog.... not all the time lol people who use the constantly are idiots x.x specially when there HID, plus there HID headlights.... damn that should be illegal x.x

Leave a comment:

• DreadedFist
    replied
    rectangle. but please don't drive around with them on, it doesn't improve your visibility, and blinds everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Nexsys
    replied
    ok ill skip the badge

my next q, rectangle or circle fog lights? ive seen pics of people with both kinds, and i cant choose x.x

Leave a comment:

• aN4rk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Oakville View Post
    Pllleeeease don't do that grille fogs on the other hand would be dope
    plus one

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    Pllleeeease don't do that grille fogs on the other hand would be dope

Leave a comment:

• Nismoist
    replied
    Couldnt tell you about the fog lights but what you want for the grill is the TBO Open Mouth, I think Daryl may carry it otherwise talk to COBRAA, he has one I think

Leave a comment:

Working...
X