Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skyline HID's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nismo_line
    replied
    doesnt matter if you have h1 bulbs. that is what i have, i just bought a new retaining clip off of ebay from a mercedes

    Leave a comment:


  • 604_R32
    replied
    I'm kinda concerned as I have the H1 bulbs, I want HID's but its hard for em.

    Leave a comment:


  • beacher1B0
    replied
    Not to discourage but, If u have H1 bulbs, stick with regular bulbs to avoid the pain in the ass of modifying your stock bulb holders. Spare holders are hard to find used if u goof up or just want your regular bulbs back for some reason.

    VVME gets my vote too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murchie
    replied
    Contemplating selling my set of - vvme 6k HIDS (the same one's Frankiman has/had on his GTR)

    I used them for little while. Then, one blaster blew. Shipped the blown blaster to VVME and got two brand blasters in return. So, i got 2 brand new and one used blasters.

    PM if you or anyone is interested. They just laying around in my closet

    Pics of the HIDs

    Last edited by Murchie; 08-24-2011, 07:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shane_Sawatzki
    replied
    ddmtuning.com - nothing but good things to say about them, I install these in many cars and have ordered 10+ kits from them. I have their hi/low bixenon in my GTR with N1 headlights and they have been in there for over a year. I had a burnt out bulb and I sent the bulbs back and they sent me a brand new set of bulbs, I just had to pay 12$ shipping. They offer LIFETIME warranty!

    My kit specifically is H4 Hi/Lo 55 watt 8000k Slim ballast. was around 100$ shipped

    Leave a comment:


  • coston
    replied
    what did you guys choose for the vvme kits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nismo_line
    replied
    ^ totally agree thats what i rock and love them

    Leave a comment:


  • frankiman
    replied
    vvme

    nuff said

    Leave a comment:


  • jdm_fantasy
    replied
    its just a generic kit that fits all headlights of that bulb type. you can get different light outputs from yellow to white to blue to purple/pink. you can get a kit off ebay, one of our sponsors here, or any hid website. I even did a write up on installing them on the older style projector headlights.

    Leave a comment:


  • krystalized_jdm
    started a topic Skyline HID's

    Skyline HID's

    Hi,

    I've never really looked into these type of lightings before. Not sure why.

    I seen my friends hcr32 with hid's and fell in love with the look!

    Now I'm wanting to get the same. Sadly, his came with them and he has NO idea what they are, or where to get them.

    I'm only wanting to replace daytime running lights and headlights. NOT HIGHBEAMS. They work to amazing already to change.

    My questions.

    Are these generic bulbs? Are there skyline specific sets? What do I all need to set these up in my skyline?

    Thanks guys!
    - Stephen
Working...
X