photography done by me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photography done by me...

hope you guys like my work, please leave some feedback ... good or bad, thanks!

Inside a Ferrari F430 Scuderia!

more of the chick lol

Comment

haha "No fat chicks car will scrape"

Nonetheless, great pictures... any more?

Comment

I like.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Great shots!

I took the liberty of shooting over to your Flickr pages...

Hope you don't mind me posting the link.

Dan
          sigpic
          The Beaumont Connection

Comment

they look good, the use of colour and shadow on the Ferrari dash was quite nice as well as on the girl haha.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR-Dad View Post
              Great shots!

Dan

haha i like the one on the first page, stoner 8-) jk

Comment

haha nice, im glad you guys like my pictures..... find me at the PUR Auto meet next week!!! and maybe your ride can be in one of those pic's

i will update this thread as upload more pictures to my flickr account!

Great shots!

Dan
                I don't mind at all! thanks for posting the link for others to see

Comment

here is a new photo i just finished, hope you guys like it!

Comment

I dunno man, you need some composition rules in there...have you ever taken any photography courses?

...they're good shots though.

Comment

less Hondas
                      勝つためには、澄んだ目と強い心を持っている必要があります

Comment

Originally posted by Caithness View Post
                        I dunno man, you need some composition rules in there...have you ever taken any photography courses?

...they're good shots though.
                        Yeah, they're pretty effective. One of the cool things about any artform is you don't need to follow rules.

Courses are a great starting point to let you know what others have discovered, but ultimately following rules in a creative field is an oxymoron.

Dan

PS, We'd all love to see some of your work!
                        sigpic
                        The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Decent shots, not so great subjects sometimes. And I'm pretty sure I can see your reflection on the back of the 350Z.uh-oh.

And like Opus said, less Hondas.
                          03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

Yeah, they're pretty effective. One of the cool things about any artform is you don't need to follow rules.

Courses are a great starting point to let you know what others have discovered, but ultimately following rules in a creative field is an oxymoron.

Dan

PS, We'd all love to see some of your work!
                            Oh damn, no you don't. I'm a journalist, not a photojournalist.

...even though I've a diploma in photojournalism I prefer to leave that end of things to the photographers.

I'm not saying follow rules, I'm just saying that building a base to start on always helps.

Schools and courses have so much to offer. As you stated GTR-Dad they're a collection of others creativity for you to learn from.

Let's be honest we're all not exactly gunnin' for that number one spot...more than often simply building a base to start from is more than enough.

...and regardless, you don't post up pictures unless you're willing to take some comments. This group we have here on GTRC is so widespread that almost anything anyone posts up is going to find a response.

Comment

Originally posted by Caithness View Post
                              Oh damn, no you don't. I'm a journalist, not a photojournalist.

...even though I've a diploma in photojournalism I prefer to leave that end of things to the photographers.

I'm not saying follow rules, I'm just saying that building a base to start on always helps.

Schools and courses have so much to offer. As you stated GTR-Dad they're a collection of others creativity for you to learn from.

Let's be honest we're all not exactly gunnin' for that number one spot...more than often simply building a base to start from is more than enough.

...and regardless, you don't post up pictures unless you're willing to take some comments. This group we have here on GTRC is so widespread that almost anything anyone posts up is going to find a response.
                              ^^^^
                              True that!
                              If if you've got nothing but criticism for everyone who posts pix, you've got to put up or shut though.

Cheers,
                              Dan
                              sigpic
                              The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Working...
                              X