This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Jeremy power
    Reason: been a lurker for a while but im about to purchase a 92 GTS-4 so need a reliable source for info and parts. Gonna need all new window rubber seals =\

Comment

• Name: Jason

Comment

• Name: Andrew
        Reason: I have always loved Skylines and was recently financially able to finally get a 1995 R33 GTS-T. It has quite a few mods and puts down great power! About a month later, my wife (who loves cars and Skylines like me) decides she wants one too, so she started searching and found a 1998 ER34 built to the tune of 700hp. She said "Check out the car I want!" . I told her she could have the R33 as a finder's fee, because there was no way she was going to have my dream car! LOL. So needless to say she has the R33 and I have achieved my dream car. I have already been b@lls deep in mine with some much needed tweaking/tuning here and there, and only minor things with hers. Im always looking for more knowledge on the ins and outs of the mighty Godzilla, so what better reason to join! Here's a preemptive "Thanks" for all answers to the questions will surely have.

Comment

• New Here

My name is Todd and I live in Vancouver B.C. I own a 1993 r33 GTS-T Nissan Skyline.
          I am 19 years old and I love JDM cars. I am here because I would like to meet more people in my area with skylines.
          Cheers
          Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

• I'm Carol. I from vietnamese, now I am 22 year old. I want to join forum to add friend new on the world and find to extra about new car. nice to meet you!

________________new cars 2013 - ferrari 458 scuderia Share everything

Comment

• A31 Cefiro from SoCal

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and my new project.
              A few weeks ago I picked up a 1989 A31 NISSAN Cefiro.
              My Car already came with a RB25DET conversion but needed a few bugs to be worked out.

Searching through a few forums and diagnosing the problems, thankfully alot of them were very minor things but sad to say that all the parts need to be imported.
              Oh well comes with the territory.

Currently my car has a few things:

RB25DET w gearbox
              Apexi Power FC
              Blitz turbo Timer
              Blitz Spec R Boost controller
              ARC BOV
              HKS intake
              HKS 3' turbo back exhaust
              Kenwood Navi/DVD
              MB quart speakers
              JL audio 550watt amp
              Apine type R SUb
              HID upgrade
              Racing Sparco NT-R 17X9 +15
              Tein coil overs
              Skyline brakes and lug conversion
              Sparco Competition Steering wheel
              Cusco frame spacers

thats about all i can remember off the top of my head for now.
              Now for the pics!

Some rim choices...

and believe it or not the girl that owned it before I did

So far my plans are to restore this car and just do simple and minor upgrades.
              Pull the fenders a bit find better rims and get rid of that horrible bumper, try to go with a cleaner look.
              Some thing like my old JDM Supra TT that I did a slight widebody on, you can't tell unless you park next to another supra but it's an inch wider in back and .5 inch in front.

I am already make my own bumper at my shop.
              I just want to save this car since it's is very rare here and one of the few that is actually legalized that I have ever seen.
              Not sure how it was done all I know is I got it checked out and it passed. So please no questions about it cause I don't really know, haha!
              Only problem is that I do need a few parts if someone is parting out a car let me know

Here is what I need:

rear power window amp (right side)
              passenger front window switch ( just the switch part not really the trim)
              Left front a/c vent trim
              Right front sun sensor cover
              both front vents on dash
              drivers side (right side) front corner light
              Speedo cable
              both sun-visors and the bottons that connect to it, (there are tabs that
              they connect to and they are broken so that is the part I need also)
              and any updated grills, just in case, just looking for what other
              options out there

So hit me up if you guys got any of those and of course I need it shipped to the USA California 91776

And how my car sits today:

Thanks for looking guys!

Comment

• hi
                Name: richinell but no one calls mi richinell they call mi chokoy
                Ethnicity: arubian
                What I do: camara men at local news station,
                Why am I here: just got my r33 from japan (my first car )to buy stuf and get advises

Comment

• New in the club

Name: sukh
                  Reason to join the club: final got my dream car Gtr32 , rebuilding the whole thing and this right place to get all information.

Comment

• Newbie ... sort of

Name: Al
                    Ethnicity: English Canadian
                    What I do: Manage a Construction Co
                    Why am I here: I Have been into Japanese cars since my first 78 Celica GT when I was 16. Drove a minty fresh Z31 300ZXT for years and finally just bought my first GT-R. Always wanted one and now she's sitting peacefully in the garage.
                    Pistol packin Monkey drinkin no money bum

Comment

• Me:
                      Ethnicity: Mixed half black half Irish
                      What I do: Certified Nursing Aide
                      Why am I here: always been interested in cars of all cultures. I have my favorites that are just un-attainable (Porsche Carrera GT, Noble M400, Panoz Esperante, Saleen S7.) Looking for a Skyline because of the uniqueness of it, I also have a BMW 8 series on my list. But the fact it's more than twice the engine size and they are arguably comprable cars is the determining factor. Looking for a 1996-1998 R33 as that's the only years legal in the U.S. specifically 1/1996-6/1998.
                      Have a family background in cars with me helping my uncles on their project cars. My first car was and still is a 1967 mustang with original straight six. Currently Drive an 04 Infiniti G35 Coupe as Daily Driver.
                      Last edited by Dankness_Himself; 08-26-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• my intro

Hi,

My name is Raja and I had a previous account under this forum but I wanted to change it since by account before had my name on it as the username, and I didn't think at the time to actually think of a clever username so I have now.

I imported a 1996 Skyline R33 GTS-T Spec II in BC and I love it so far. I found out alot of info on these forums before had and so I decided to make an account here.

Cheers
                        Current:
                        2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Sold:
                        1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T Type M Spec II
                        1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T

Comment

• Name: Jay
                          Ethnicity: Portuguse
                          What I do: Tradesman
                          Why am I here: just got a r33 v-spec from japan and have lots to learn

Comment

• Hey!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matt and I own an "87 BMW 325is with a custom swap and now a custom M3 motor that I'm building right now. You'd probably ask why I joined this forum. Well, I need an answer to a very simply question, but seem to be having some difficulty finding the answer.

Earlier this year I swapped in some Mazda RX-7 4POT calipers and 280mm Corrado rotors in place of my stock single piston and smaller DIA rotors. My master cylinder right now is a 23mm which isn't too bad of a size considering the weight of the car. My issue comes in mainly with assist. I'm looking at the GTR32 brake booster and 25.4mm master(1") as a combo unit to put in my 325 to greatly improve the stopping ability and the ease of braking.

My simple question is..... What is the diameter of the GTR32 brake booster?(crucial measurement due to the motor swap. The brake booster, if too large will interfere with the intake manifold). I am currently running a 9" booster out of an MKII golf, but lacks the assist power.

Thanks

Matt
                            Last edited by mattydc; 08-28-2012, 08:34 PM. Reason: pic

Comment

• Intro

Name : Mustafa
                              Car : R33 gtst spec 1
                              Love r33's !

Comment

• newbie checking in

Good day all. my name is Ken, i live in port angeles, wa. i am building a custom car using a Datsun 240z chassis, updated suspension, a fiberglass Ferrari clone look alike body and most importantly to this forum a RB250DET series 2 engine from a skyline. i am looking for a piece of technical info on this engine. specifically "is the N-VCS a proportional or on-off system. i ask this because of the requirements of the after market computer management system i am trying to use only works "on-off". any info would be appreciated. if i am in the wrong place for this question just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X