No announcement yet.

Canadian Business Journal looks at RHD`s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am currently working on bigger things than this. Also, today we got a call from someone at the CFIB who had some information from the CADA-Senate hearings. They gave us good news but we want to confirm it first before we get too excited.

Comment

Let us know as soon as you hear anything, Matty!
      Originally posted by kengeroo
      that's what I thought when I opened the package..
      ...don't drink and ebay
      '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Nice I cant wait to hear the news
        1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

It always gets me when they say our cars are "dirty"... The last e-test I had done (summer '09) my car had single digits for NOx and CO emissions at both idle and 2500 RPM. Show me a North American car from the early '90s that can claim the same and run mid 12's on the track...

Comment

Originally posted by superdaveosbourne View Post
            It always gets me when they say our cars are "dirty"... The last e-test I had done (summer '09) my car had single digits for NOx and CO emissions at both idle and 2500 RPM. Show me a North American car from the early '90s that can claim the same and run mid 12's on the track...
            +1 Mine was Less then 1 in most cases!
            My car wont even kill me in the garage if I leave it running and close the door.
            Idiots....
            1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

This is goooood news! Now we just need to get Manitoba on the same page, and maybe we won't get hassled so freaking much!
              Originally posted by Paradis
              ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                Dont forget there isn't just the 2008 ICBC study that slammed RHDs, but there is also the November 2009 one done by the SAAQ which the government used to ban RHDs in Quebec...

It's found here,

French: http://www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca/publicati...ant_droite.pdf
                English: http://www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca/publicati...hand_drive.pdf

Just an FYI, since this one can also be used as ammo for the anti-RHD movement.
                that study is just as flawed as the icbc study... also that study was performed AFTER the initial 180day ban was implemented, so the results are not true because people knew about the study... also prior to the 180day ban implentation there was not a single death associated with a RHD vehicle... but within 1 month there was 3 deaths all of which were in quebec... thaty study also only looked at young males driving sports cars... it didnt include women or other age groups or other vehicle groups... they basically took the highest risk group and said " these guiys are dangerous in a RHD vehicle " well ya but they are also dangerous in a LHD vehicle so this argument is a muut point....
                How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                \'90 GTR32

Comment

see i find it interesting, how they say that RHD cars are dangerous and that they are lickely "apparently kill people" in BC how long ago was it that 5 kids age 16-19 were caught street racing thru trafic across the second narrows bridge. they were doing upwards of 150km/h out of all 5 cars, non were RHD cars. which dispells the aparent street racing argument as well that rhd cars are "killers" i point out that all cars were impounded for a week, and the kids given a slap on the wrist.
                  Its not just a car, Its a Life style
                  O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                    "They're old, they're dirty" I didnt know a car being dirty could harm anyone. And these OLD cars probably have lower km then any old LHD car here. Thanks for sharing!
                    Its all about the economy. The govt wants us to have rusty american cars so when we cut ourselves, we have to pay for tetnus shots.
                    Double track drift, yo.
                    http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET WANTS THE STRENGTH IN THE AUTOMOTIVE ECONOMY LIKE JAPAN HAS. SO THEY ARE TRYING TO COPY THERE AUTOMOTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY.
                      EG.MAKE EVERYONE BUY NEW CARS EVERY 5 YEARS, TAKING OUT NEW LOANS AND DEVALUING THE USED CAR MARKET SAVING THE INSURE COMPANIES MONEY ON REPLACING DAMAGED CARS, BY WRITING THEM OFF.
                      IT LOWERS AUTO THEFT, AND FORCES NEWER SAFER CARS ON THE ROAD.
                      IN CONJUCTION WITH THE SHI-KEN TESTING FORCING REPAIR OF ANY LEAKING PART ( SAVING THE ECONOMY, AND GROUND/WATER POLLUTION ). THIS FORCES PEOPLE TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE OWN PROPERTY AND DRIVES THE ECONOMY THROUGH SAFETY AND CLEANLINESS.
                      UNFORTUNATLY WE HAVE VERY LAZY PEOPLE IN POWER AND THEY WILL DO THE EASIEST THING POSSIBLE. Ban the cleaner safer imported cars and then people wont know how bad domestic cars really are! and north american auto makers dont have to try as hard to make a better car.

Comment

Seriously dude, lay off the caps locks cruise control.
                        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Working...
                        X