X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon
    started a topic Section C ( full coverage) insurance

Section C ( full coverage) insurance

does anyone know which insurance company does full coverage in alberta that doesnt rape you?

• den80
    replied
    His point is,that today, LANT will not insure RHD vehicle, unless it's 25 years old.it's RHD specific.

Leave a comment:

• menace
    replied
    Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
    ......and your RHD car is 25+ years old.
    Not sure what your point is. Unless you have a 2001 or a 2002 R34 you are good. It's 15 years to get on this not 25 years.

Your RHD car is 15+ years old:

- Modified, Street Rod and Custom Automobiles (15 years or older)

My car is 25 years old:

- Antique And Classic Automobiles (25 Years or Older)

As I mentioned I have been with these guys from the get go since I purchased this the R32 in 2011.

If you have a DD that is insured somewhere else this is the insurance I would go with.

Leave a comment:

• BUMHUMPER
    replied
    Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
    not if you got the insurance before they changed it to the 25+ year. i managed to get my '97 GTR in luckily before they changed there rules so guess it was grandfathered in.

Leave a comment:

• S13Jordie
    replied
    Originally posted by menace View Post
    I've been with Lant Insurance Brokers right from the get go.

I started out at around $300 per year and it's up to around $450 per year now.

As long as you have a daily driver that is insured this should be available to you.

Leave a comment:

• menace
    replied
    I've been with Lant Insurance Brokers right from the get go.

I started out at around $300 per year and it's up to around $450 per year now.

As long as you have a daily driver that is insured this should be available to you.

Leave a comment:

• Gdzilla_
    replied
    I have no idea..... I'm assuming they are nation wide.

Ring them up, never hurts to ask.

Leave a comment:

• ZeroTo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Gdzilla_ View Post
    Like any Alberta insurance carrier, it all depends on ones profile.
    Would they cover someone in Ontario..? I think we have a "Nordic" company/broker whatever, down here.

Leave a comment:

• Gdzilla_
    replied
    Like any Alberta insurance carrier, it all depends on ones profile.

Leave a comment:

• 403SKYLINEGTT
    replied
    Just FYI to all that may be interested.

I spoke with an agent from a local Agency and it turns out that they can obtain collision/comprehensive coverage through Nordic Insurance for RHD vehicles.

Happy Motoring...
    whats the monthly? and deductibles?

Leave a comment:

• Gdzilla_
    replied
    Just FYI to all that may be interested.

I spoke with an agent from a local Agency and it turns out that they can obtain collision/comprehensive coverage through Nordic Insurance for RHD vehicles.

Happy Motoring...

Leave a comment:

• Gdzilla_
    replied
    Well after all that - Morgex called me back earlier this week and since the beginning of Feb. they too are now not offering collision for RHD vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• 403SKYLINEGTT
    replied
    Why would you make that statement without conducting some minor due diligence. Rhetorical question of course.

Morgex in either Calgary, Edmonton / Sherwood Park, Red Deer, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat offer full coverage on RHD vehicles.

Happy Motoring...
    I did looked around, did my research as well when I was looking for 1 my self. If I do find 1 the deductable is freaking out of this WORLD hahahahha :P

and OH !! You got a GTT as well !!! hahahaha
    Last edited by 403SKYLINEGTT; 02-10-2015, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gdzilla_
    replied
    Originally posted by r33er View Post
    I have 2 RHD and I've owned a few. Wawenesa will only do PLPD and its about $330 per year each for me. I'd like to find an insurance company in Alberta that will do full coverage as well.
    From Provost? Morgex in Sherwood Park I suppose would be the closest - 780.454.7676 or 1.800.272.8848

Cheers..

Leave a comment:

• Gdzilla_
    replied
    Originally posted by 403SKYLINEGTT View Post
    No one in AB will do a full coverage, if there is one it would under high risk.
    Why would you make that statement without conducting some minor due diligence. Rhetorical question of course.

Morgex in either Calgary, Edmonton / Sherwood Park, Red Deer, Lethbridge and Medicine Hat offer full coverage on RHD vehicles.

Happy Motoring...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X