1999 R34 GTR for sale BNR34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 R34 GTR for sale BNR34

Selling my beloved 1999 Skyline GTR R34. 98,000km Car was imported from Japan in stock form with no modification a year ago. Healthy engine, body, all parts kept in excellent condition. It was already a fun car to drive at around 300 horsepower, but I knew the legendary GTR from Japan has much more to it than just that...
    With master GTR tuner Radek from RS Tuning in Toronto, who had many decades of experience tuning fast skylines and GTRs, we woke up the BEAST!!!
    Major modification upgrades done were:
    Apexi Power FC computer AEM Boost Controller Mines’ downpipe Sard Sports Catalyzer Complete titanium cat-back exhaust custom ordered from F1 Pro Shop in Japan Blitz SUS power air intake Bilstein B16 coilovers Nismo LMGT 18x9.5 Gloss Black Nankang NS2R Competition Tires 265/35/18 Nismo Ztune Front Bumper Nismo Ztune Side Skirt Nismo Ztune rear add on Vspec Diffuser And much more...
    I was planning to keep the car from the beginning so all modifications were done meticulously with brand new, top quality, genuine parts, no cost was spared and no cutting corners. I am really impressed by the work Radek has done to the car and now it has just over 500 horsepower...the response, handling, and acceleration you get from this GTR cannot be compared to anything else, it is an exhilarating drive each and every time! Now I have other plans in life so have to part with my GTR, look for someone who has the same passion, and will take great care of and enjoy my GTR as much as I do. Serious and capable buyers only, no test drive.

pictures please see link attached, thanks
    car in Toronto $92,500

selling my beloved 1999 skyline gtr r34. car was imported from japan in stock form with no modification a year ago. healthy engine, body, all parts kept in excellent condition. it was already a fun car to drive at around 300 horsepower, but i knew the legendary gtr from japan has much more to it than just that... with master gtr tuner radek from rs tuning in toronto, who had ma
Working...
X