Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R32 & R33 Shift/Brake Boots Group Buy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    Originally posted by lord_shadow_tck View Post
    Received my set monday and installed them this morning, the leather quality is awesome!
    It's nice eh! Glad you are happy with them!

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    Originally posted by cortexx View Post
    do you have a pic of the blue stiching for an r33 pls ?
    Just imagine the red stitching is blue, and that's what it would look like
    I don't have any pics, sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • lord_shadow_tck
    replied
    Received my set monday and installed them this morning, the leather quality is awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • lord_shadow_tck
    replied
    I'll take the r32 black set you still have! Can you pm me full price to g0r4j0?

    Leave a comment:


  • cortexx
    replied
    do you have a pic of the blue stiching for an r33 pls ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    I have 1 set in black left for R32 and 1 set of red/1 set of black for R33.
    I can get more red stitch for R32 if people are interested!
    Let me know!

    Leave a comment:


  • lord_shadow_tck
    replied
    I would buy a set in red stitching too if you have any left! Or black would be good too (too bad you don't have any green ones hehe)

    Leave a comment:


  • RB20PWRD
    replied
    Do you hav any left in red stitch?

    Leave a comment:


  • louis110
    replied
    Just picked mine up from the post office. Very soft, supple leather. Makes me want to rub my face in it for hours.


    Leave a comment:


  • louis110
    replied
    Originally posted by cschepp View Post
    Excellent, when are these available Daryl?
    ASAP: Daryl has already shipped mine off today.

    Leave a comment:


  • cschepp
    replied
    Excellent, when are these available Daryl?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    ^^ Yes, they come with the wire, so the shift boot clips into place in the factory shift trim panel, and same as the ebrake boot, it has the wire so that it clips in to the centre console.

    Leave a comment:


  • cschepp
    replied
    Hey Daryl 2 things, thank you for having that post removed! That was quite frustrating.

    And secondly this set doesn't happen to come with the wire for the boots does it? I was suppose to receive some from another member and they never showed up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    They are not Robsons, but same quality. These I got to refit some of our inventory cars and I got a few extras.

    Leave a comment:


  • louis110
    replied
    that IS high quality leather...hmm. Daryl you've forced me to replace my existing leather boots with red stitching with these uber upgraded leather boots with red stitching. Sign me up.

    Just curious, are these Robson leathers?
    Last edited by louis110; 08-02-2011, 10:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X