Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Basicly Brand New RB20 Cometic Top end Gasket Kit
Collapse
X
-
PM's replied.. i was busy sorry guys..
PM for costs on other gaskets..
Leave a comment:
-
Basicly Brand New RB20 Cometic Top end Gasket Kit
So, im doing a Build i buy this kit.. However major brain Fart... Its a RB20 kit.. and well my Build is a RB25..

THats the Kit.
Here is all the Gaskets it comes with:

I will do a Part out of it now:
Valve Cover Gaskets $70 Shipped
Head Gasket $200 Shipped
Intake Mani Gasket $30 Shipped
Exhaust Headers Gasket $30 Shipped
PM is the Key
I did open it.. and I used the CAM Seals.. so it doesnt have those 2.. but everything else is still there and Mint.. (Might have lost the sticker as well)
$250 shipped in CanadaLast edited by dah_hunter; 05-26-2011, 01:17 PM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: