Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 Murano SV with dash/ door panel rattles & creaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Murano SV with dash/ door panel rattles & creaks?

My 2015 Murano SV has had a rattle in the driver's side dash area (suspected to be near the front speaker area) since the day I brought it home. It has been to several dealerships, had all sorts of parts removed and eventually had the entire dash replaced under warranty but it still is there. It typically happens at lower speeds but can vary and is hard to pinpoint. Worse yet, now the door panels (driver and passenger) are starting the creak as well. They are worst when an arm is placed on the armrest or an elbow pushes on panel inadvertently.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? It was the first year they changed the interior design but I am at the point where I want to trade it in simply because I don't enjoy driving it anymore. It is a shame because it is a great car otherwise and I have slowly made all the creature comfort customizations too.

Guess I am looking for advice? Feedback? Someone to talk me off the ledge before making the plunge to an X3. There isn't too much difference to the one I am looking at and my Murano. Thanks in advance!
    downloader.vip/rufus/123moviesovo.fyi/gomovies
    Last edited by briangomes; 12-09-2018, 02:02 PM.
Working...
X