No announcement yet.

**** You Gas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still dont know why Canada just cant build a big ass refinery and use our ALTA oil, they havent eve opened up alot of the caps yet? so were not even using the ****, but to sell it to the U.S just to buy it back from them at an ass-raping price pisses me off.
    .......GTRCANADA.COM
    Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

Lol, if anything alberta should keep its own oil....
      Figure Skating Champ!

AUTODREAM.CA for all your Skyline needs.

Comment

no what really sucks is when your cars running rich and eating gas up like at a turbo diesle truck chipped

gas wayy to high

1991 gts-t
        (OO-SKYLINE-OO)

Comment

what right do we have to bitch about gas prices, the price of gas isnt that bad, its the price of taxes that is...

the gas price issue is just a diviersion, while the politicians continually give them selves pay raises, why does a pencil pushing politician who got voted into office deserve to make 200K per year, plus have all expenses paid for...

or how there are tons of people still on welfare despite working under the table...

gas prices are not the problem, our own selfishness as a society is to blame...

i hope that gas prices continue to skyrocket, its not gonna make me sell my car, i might sell my DD and get a pedal bike, but that would be a good thing to do anyways...

so lets stop whining and complaining like children who didnt have enough for some more candy at the candy store.... im sick of seeing these threads in every forum... we still have some of the cheapest gas in the world, and we will continue to have that... so thicken up your skin and learn to love it...
          How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
          \'03 Dodge SX2.0
          \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by Shadao View Post
            we still have some of the cheapest gas in the world, and we will continue to have that..
            thats outrageous we do not have the cheapest gas by any means. we have every right to bitch about it there's no reason for oil to be as expensive as it is. the market should be flooded(so to speak) and everyones prices should go down.

Comment

Originally posted by mwracing View Post
              you never heard of the autobahn or nurburgring? lol
              seriously man the majority of people own little cars over there...tons of smarts ect ect...
              1989 GTR R34 Nur/T67(SOLD )
              DD 97 auto hatch
              waiting on the R34

Comment

it's not even opec its our government ******* us the saudi seat in opec even said "there's no reason for oil to be this high" and canada sat there and twiddled their thumbs

everywhere in europe i've been(spain, france, italy, monaco and such) it's the same deal smart cars, tiny desiels, tiny everything except trucks and semis.

Comment

Originally posted by Inline Slut View Post
                  seriously man the majority of people own little cars over there...tons of smarts ect ect...
                  Yup lots of small cars and lots of diesel cars. When I was in Germany a couple months ago I rented a small Opel Corsa (think 2 door yaris size) that took 95 octane gas at 1.45 Euro per liter (at the time that converted to $2.32 canadian). When I went to the Nurburgring I paid 1.55 Euro per liter fill the BMW I rented for the day (98 octane gas). Very expensive trip on gas alone (logged over 2500km in 2 weeks). After that I will not complain about gas prices for a very long time. Can't wait to back to germany though.

One of these days I'm going to have to posts some pics of the Ring...If there is interest.
                  sigpic

Comment

oil prices are not based on supply and demand, its based on peoples projections... and since its based on that and that alone the prices will continue to rise since thats what the oil companies want...

but we still have some of hte cheapest gas in the world...

and there are more important things to worry about than the price of gas...

the entire world runs on oil, planes, trains, automobiles, boats, you name it anything in this world has been some how touched by oil... and as china and india industrialize and put people on the roads the price of fuel will increase...

fuel prices have always increased, the only problem is that we the people cant do anything about it, even electing different politicians into office wont change that, why? because there campaigns are funded by oil companies, there cars are fueled by oil companies..

you want to change fuel prices and make them lower...

that easy, reduce the world wide demand on fuel and the price will drop, but to do that you have to limit ALL non-essential travel.... and that wont happen

why wont it happen, becuase we as a race are not ready to revert back to horse and carriage...
                    How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                    \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                    \'90 GTR32

Comment

Agree with Shadao. our race is not ready to aknowledge that we are supreme beings on this earth and we have great powers, therefore we have to restrain and control ourselfs.

Very good line from comics (Spyderman or Superman): "With great powers, comes great responsabilities"

Unfortunatly we are not responsible beings.
                      When the sun goes down, RPMs go up !

Comment

oil prices are not based on supply and demand, its based on peoples projections... and since its based on that and that alone the prices will continue to rise since thats what the oil companies want...

you want to change fuel prices and make them lower...

that easy, reduce the world wide demand on fuel and the price will drop, but to do that you have to limit ALL non-essential travel.... and that wont happen
                        I'm not saying i disagree, but you just contradicted yourself.

Comment

...lol

Comment

there should be a law that fixes a weekly price on gas.

you put it up the monday 12:00 am and keep it there till the next week.

and people would be informed in advance of the upcoming weeks prices.

if they loose money(which I doubt anyways) put the price up,

if not put the price down to lure more clients.

stop messing with our heads and our patience
                            Marc-André
                            _________
                            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

but we still have some of hte cheapest gas in the world...

Are you on crack?

We pay almost 10X what other countries in the world that produce as much oil compared to demand do.

Sure, we have cheaper gas compared to some places, but those places DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN OIL.
                              we have MORE OIL than we know what to do with, and we STILL pay retarded prices for gas!

It's getting stupid here, I know when the GTR goes dry it's going to cost $100 to fill now, WHAT THE HELL!

Our government needs to STEP IN AND DO SOMETHING, I'm sick of us having pushover pansy-ass governments that are interested in nothing but screwing US over... why do we elect these morons!
                              1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                              2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                              2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

i work ata gas station a few days a week

prices are going up tommarow again

5 cent jump, where im from (niagara region)

Comment

Working...
                                X