GLS lady from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLS lady from Canada

I was watching GLSTV because it had a cool high 8sec gold R32GTR that was winning dragraces, burnout competitons against blown V8's, back to back with like 10 minute rest periods. Also put down around 600-700whp in the dyno competition to win highest hp for 6 cylinder.

But when I looked at GLS website trying to find videoclips of that R32GTR, I saw a GLS lady from Canada -

Click on the arrows at the top to see the next or previous page. Go to page 10-11, 12-13.

Another photo in this link below. You'll need to scroll down to see photo -

GLS GLS (glstv)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Wow, are there more lady's like that from Canada???
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Oh yes sir.

She's not even what I would consider "very" pretty. Fake boobs don't do it for me...
    Fraser Valley Imports
    Cars:
    1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
    1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
    2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

Interesting.

What would you consider to be a very pretty Canadian lady???
      RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

Sarah Pallin
        R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

Was he running a huge shot of nitrous? Because that seems like pretty low Hp to be hitting high 8's.

Comment

Not sure. It does sound like lower than expected hp for a high 8sec car.

But as far as I know it takes around 1000hp at engine to run 9.2-9.3 1/4 with a bigblock V8 in a rare street driven soft top (no roof) Cuda. Not sure how they compare weight wise.

Sara Palin -

Isn't she born in Sandpoint, Idaho???

We mean Canadian lady's.
            RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

fake or real, when they are sitting on your lap rubbin them in your face do you care?
              How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
              \'03 Dodge SX2.0
              \'90 GTR32

Comment

Originally posted by Skym View Post
                Sara Palin

Isn't she born in Sandpoint, Idaho???

We mean Canadian lady's.
                I was kidding.

When you think Sarah Pallin, first thing that comes to mind is moose hunting redneck living in Alaska.

When americans think about Canadians, first thing that comes to mind is canoe building, moose hunting rednecks living in the North Pole.
                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

shes to fake looking for me..

and she has an old mom kinda face..
                  Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Not sure. It does sound like lower than expected hp for a high 8sec car.

But as far as I know it takes around 1000hp at engine to run 9.2-9.3 1/4 with a bigblock V8 in a rare street driven soft top (no roof) Cuda. Not sure how they compare weight wise.

Well there is a dart here in Stal that is 1000Hp and it runs those exact times (9.2-9.5) and it probably weighs in at around 4200 pounds. Now this is heavier than Skyline but also quite a bit more HP than the Skyline.

Either he is running a huge shot or it is bogus. If all it took was 600-700Hp to running in the 8's even high 8's then you would see 6 second skylines running 1000+ Hp which is not the case.

Comment

I see.

It's roughly 600-700hp at the rear wheels (2wd mode). Probably getting close to 800-1000hp?? at the crank with 700rwhp. But I think was done on low boost setting to conserve the engine for the other competitions that he did on the same day.

Apexi R33GTR ran a low 8 sec 1/4 with what was said to be around 1100hp at engine.

As far as I know to run a high 6 sec requires 1400rwhp with a turbocharged V8 engine. Dan Millen's turbocharged Mustang dragcar is good example.

This is his dragcar with 1400rwhp dyno graph at the end of videoclip -

6.83sec pass -

And can be driven to Burger King (lunch run and looks like it has been snowing) -

RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

that is really not a prime example of a good looking Canadian girl at all ... weak
                        thats like average for Montreal .. or dare i say Toronto .but i cant speak for the rest of the nation.
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I see.

It's roughly 600-700hp at the rear wheels (2wd mode). Probably getting close to 800-1000hp?? at the crank with 700rwhp. But I think was done on low boost setting to conserve the engine for the other competitions that he did on the same day.

Apexi R33GTR ran a low 8 sec 1/4 with what was said to be around 1100hp at engine.

As far as I know to run a high 6 sec requires 1400rwhp with a turbocharged V8 engine. Dan Millen's turbocharged Mustang dragcar is good example.

This is his dragcar with 1400rwhp dyno graph at the end of videoclip -

6.83sec pass -

And can be driven to Burger King (lunch run and looks like it has been snowing) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD65z...eature=related
                          Are you sure that the Apexi car was dynod on an engine dyno and not chasis dyno?

Comment

Hmmmm.

The article on the car said 1100hp at I think was around 11000rpm. It still had a stock looking GTR intake plenum with single throttle body and was said to be running 2x Infiniti Q45 AFMs. By what hp the Q45 AFM's can handle, thought 1100 hp was at the engine. Most engines with that sort of hp would be running MAP.

I know roughly around 1000hp at the wheels is roughly a mid 8sec or so on drag spec street tyres, but that is with a ECU + MAP. With drag slicks, that 1/4 time probably would be lower.
                            RESPONSE MONSTER

Comment

Elisha Cuthbert = hot Canadian
                              Fraser Valley Imports
                              Cars:
                              1992 GTS-t with a TD06 top mount (for sale!)
                              1992 Toyota Corolla Levin GT Apex (for sale!)
                              2007 Yamaha FZ6 Custom

Comment

Working...
                              X