X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakville
    replied
    Originally posted by Muss View Post
    I recommend going to corny.org and searching "top gear." No need to download, streams like youtube, and episodes come out every Sunday as Ben mentioned.

Plus it's a Jamaican website, how can you go wrong?
    when you see that name at first...you think it hosts different types of videos ;P

Leave a comment:

• sidewayz32
    replied
    That was some sick driving for sure haha, and yeah the new subaru isnt the pretiest girl on the street but hey, you could work her over hard and not feel bad about it lol

Leave a comment:

• Prophetic
    replied
    I'll get to watching it later but if you want a site that updates it the day they come out and it's streaming in HD here's a good one:

Ken Block is a beast but is he driving the new hatchback STI in this one? I hate that thing so freaking ugly. Can't believe they did that to the STI, I love the bugeyes so much !

Leave a comment:

• Muss
    replied
    I recommend going to corny.org and searching "top gear." No need to download, streams like youtube, and episodes come out every Sunday as Ben mentioned.

Plus it's a Jamaican website, how can you go wrong?

Leave a comment:

• m_melen
    replied
    great episode overall, i liked the car sauna too

Leave a comment:

• Browny_R31
    replied
    just wait till pat (eightball) comes and has a bat off over more ken block stuff

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    I have family over in Scotland, and my little 9 year old cousin, bought everything that had been released on DVD of Top Gear. SHE knew my love for JDMs, and she bought it so she could show me the yellow JUN BCNR33 :P

thoughtful to say the least, but I hated it, she spent all her money on that. I wouldve bought them off of her, but they are a different region dvd-wise.

Leave a comment:

• doublejceballos
    replied
    Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
    you guys, so slow.. do you not watch this sundays afternoons.. thats when it comes out.. my sunday afternoons are all about watching Top gear in HD.. :-) this is half a week old already..

I call this a fail..

(Sweet Video though)
    so basically you download it right away?
    even if you have bbc america they are aired a season late are they not?
    lol but yeah I usually watch em on sunday before bed

Leave a comment:

• caliber676
    replied
    F*ck my life.

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    pretty dirty, diggin the plates

Leave a comment:

• dah_hunter
    replied
    you guys, so slow.. do you not watch this sundays afternoons.. thats when it comes out.. my sunday afternoons are all about watching Top gear in HD.. :-) this is half a week old already..

I call this a fail..

(Sweet Video though)

Leave a comment:

• kyles_r32
    replied
    Ken Block is a machine!

Leave a comment:

• billboa
    replied
    np bud, glad u liked it.

I love his face when they do the jump :P

Leave a comment:

• Tap56
    replied
    Go to www.finalgear.com and download episode 13x03.

Leave a comment:

• NismoTRD
    replied
    Pretty awesome stuff.

Thanks for the post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X