Need a huge favor/volunteer in or near toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a huge favor/volunteer in or near toronto

This may seem absolutley nuts, and it probably is, but this is honestly my only shot. I am trying to win myself a pair of shoes from NikeStore in Toronto. The shoes are the Yeezy 2's and NikeStoreTO will be doing a twitter RSVP for their pairs tomorrow and releasing them on Saturday.

The way this raffle works is you send them a direct twitter message with the special code they tweet like so "Joe Blow 11 #special code" however, that means Joe Blow, when he goes to claim his prize has to show ID and prove he is Joe Blow.

What I am requesting is someone volunteer themselves to be my raffle mule. I will tweet my RSVP under your name and should I win, I will then contact you and you will need to make your way to the Nike Store sometime on Saturday to purchase the shoes.

I will pay-pal/e-mail transfer you the purchase price of the shoes (in advance) + $150 for your time and shipping my shoes to me.

Its crazy... but so crazy it just miiiight work.

Ideally I would like a more prominent member as this makes it preety easy for me to get screwed, especialy given the value of these shoes.

Lemme know if you're interested.
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.
Working...
X