Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any meets?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oakville
    replied
    Meet sunday night?

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnyjohnny
    replied
    I'll be there tonight, though I won't be going to Kennedy Commons.

    Leave a comment:


  • Madskyline
    replied
    SQ1 timmies?

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnyjohnny
    replied
    I'll be there at around 7.

    Leave a comment:


  • Madskyline
    replied
    IN for wed. see you guys there

    Leave a comment:


  • M-type
    replied
    it says we should be fine.. sq1 7-8 ish then to the commons?

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnyjohnny
    replied
    I'm up for Wednesday night as long as it's not raining.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-type
    replied
    Mississauga!!! cruise to kennedy commons this weds night whos down? meet at sq 1?

    Leave a comment:


  • esh
    replied
    Originally posted by Daryl @ RightDrive View Post
    I'll be there too, nice meeting you today!
    Likewise! Nice gtr you have too! Very clean

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    Originally posted by esh View Post
    Bing's meet is this sunday! There's already 3 r32's that I know of that are going. Cruising down in the square one convoy in the morning.
    I'll be there too, nice meeting you today!

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    Yeah Im not going to Bings, too far away. Whos down for a sunday nighter at SQ1?

    and will do Ross, ill be there alll day tomorrow!

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnyjohnny
    replied
    Originally posted by Oakville View Post
    im up for another sunday night sq1 underground meet!
    Siouxsie's home from the body shop with her new artwork completed (though we still have some work to do on the finish). I'm itching to get her out to some meets, so Sunday's good for me, too.

    (Ryan - keep an eye out around Dorval Drive )

    Leave a comment:


  • rb26addict
    replied
    I might go depending on how i feel after my 10 k run that morning and another kid from bradford is going too i dont know if hes on these forums though...so i guess thats 2 more 32 to add in

    Leave a comment:


  • Oakville
    replied
    Who's going from here? I'll go if I know someone well enough

    Leave a comment:


  • esh
    replied
    Bing's meet is this sunday! There's already 3 r32's that I know of that are going. Cruising down in the square one convoy in the morning.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X