Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Despartly seeking Bearings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NismoS-tune
    replied
    Why not run some Cosworths or nismo bearings? I use nismo RRR bearings, they're not too much more than the badass cosworth but are more than double the cheaper acl.

    As for FRsport, I shop there often. They seem fine to me though I rather go with rhdjapan.
    Last edited by NismoS-tune; 03-25-2012, 05:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sharkus29
    replied
    Yeah I order parts from frsport all the time and I get great service.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy_Jack
    replied
    why is FRsport not to be trusted? i had a good experience with them, evrything i ordered was in stock and to me within 2 weeks, all with proper part numbers too

    Leave a comment:


  • FOOT
    replied
    Joe at Powerhouse Racing got me my ACL race bearings pretty quick I think I waited about a week.

    Leave a comment:


  • R32D2
    replied
    Bump: Bearings have been purchased from ACL Michigan, and forwarded to Calico Coatings in Danvers., North Carolina.None of the above suggested contacts were able to supply. Just so you know, the ACL distributor in Winnipeg no longer carries ACL,and Ebay sellers list bearings they can Not supply.Anyone planning a bottom-end rebuild better get shopping as soon as you know the crank size!

    Leave a comment:


  • R32D2
    replied
    The bearings I seek are ACL # 6B2960H in standard size, with Calico coating. Thanks Darrel

    Leave a comment:


  • Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    We might be able to get them, I will check Monday for you. Can you sen me a PM with the part number so it's on my "to do" list?

    Leave a comment:


  • r33_gtst
    replied
    Angel@koemotorsports.com
    In FL, I get most of my parts thru him

    Leave a comment:


  • gtrjerry73
    replied
    Have you tried Daryl? From
    Right drive

    Leave a comment:


  • R32D2
    started a topic Despartly seeking Bearings

    Despartly seeking Bearings

    Got my head back today, after several passes on milling machine. Was told it was nearly bannana shaped. Unable to find ALC bearings for rods . Part number is 6B2960H, required in standard size, would like to get the coated ones, as the crank does not need turning. It seems all of North America is back ordered on these.So many vendors on Ebay with 9 or so sets advertised, but phone calls get to the truth, no one has any. Yes, I've tried Brody Goble, his have dissapeared, after I had sent him the $.FRsport is not to be trusted, Raw Brokerage, at least a month. Tried to contact ALC in Winnipeg, they don't answer the phone. I noticed they have a distributor in Spokane Wa., so a cousin there may be hearing from me .Can anyone help?
Working...
X