Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec SN263F stage 3 plus

Hello,

I am most likely going to purchase the clutch outlined in the title.

Does anyone have any experience with this clutch? Any reason why I should / should not buy this clutch?

I have a stock engine and will be doing some regular maintenance on it this summer. Gaskets, belt, water pump, etc... and I figure I should do the clutch as the engine won't be coming out for a while. My logic was that I should get an uprated clutch now so that when I do rebuild my engine sometime in the future, I don't have to buy a new clutch again.

From the research that I've done, I know that a multi plate clutch is ideal for a 4wd configuration as it will have a lower clamping pressure saving the transmission from unnecessary wear and tear. However, I cannot afford one right now.

The car will retain stock boost most likely. At most, I will retune it for 1 bar but this is still up in the air as this is my only car and I don't want the turbos blowing up. It is a daily driven car BUT I don't mind excessive noise or a heavy clutch pedal or any other inconveniences associated with an uprated single plate clutch (for now...).

Thanks.
Working...
X