Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z32 w/ rb26 swap HELP!

Hello
    I have a 1990 300zx with an rb26dett swap. Had it running good for about a year, i decided to upgrade a few things that include: 750cc injectors z32 mafs, greddy profec b spec 2 BC, aem wideband, and an ECU for the injectors and maf tuned buy JWT. Well, by the time I got my ecu back from JWT(only 2 or 3 weeks) my engine was running shitty. currently it runs, but it puffs a lot smoke out of valve covers. The sad thing is that I never got to test out my ECU that I had from JWT. I rewired the stock mafs with the N62 mafs, but when I connect a second maf, my engine dies. Im pretty sure from what i searched online that the wiring for both the r32 series and z32 mafs are identical... b=maf signal c=ground d=ecu gound and e= 12V. I have a spare maf and tried swapping out the one that makes the engine die, but same result. Car runs at idle fine with them disconnected. Runs fine with 1 of them connected but once I connect the second it stalls.I am trying to get it to run straight b4 I do the pistons, rings, and valves because of the smoke, but havent had any luck. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?
    Last edited by z32skyline; 09-23-2011, 03:10 PM.
Working...
X