R32 gts-t ---> rb25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 gts-t ---> rb25

Ive been building this car up for the last year ever since my rb20 decided it couldnt handle a holset hy35 haha.

Initially i was just going to sway the rb25 in and call it good and so i did just to find out that 14 of the valves were bent in the motor i bought... So i figured why not go a little more serious then i planned.

So heres a picture of the car just to show you what it looks like

I decided i would go with Ferrea Competition Plus oversized exhaust and intake valves

So the RB25 head is getting ported and polished right now, flow matched with the greddy knock off that i bought.

I also purchased some Jecs 620cc injectors that you can see in the photo there, along with that ridiculously large throttle body (90mm)

Thankfully the motor i purchased that had the bent valves came with a nismo clutch and lightweight flywheel, made my money back on those atleast.

I pulled the whole bottom end of the motor apart and decided to paint it

Figured i should replace the thermostat, waterpump and oilpump while i had the chance so i bought those, along with cometic gaskets

Nismo Low Temperature Thermostat

N1 Oil Pump

Cometic Top End gasket Set
    Cometic Bottom End Gasket Set

Arp Head Studs

New Stock Water Pump

This is what the car already had done to it before i decided to do the motor
    -Apexi A/F gauge
    -3" turbo back exhaust with Blitz Nur Spec Muffler
    -Tein Coilovers
    -Holset HY35 Turbo

-Front bumper and sideskirts
    -Sparco Evo II Seat which my friend just had reupholstered for me because he messed up the fabric while making molds out of it haha.

And a stock GTR intercooler that ill be running, just need to buy the piping.

All that really needs to be done is put it all together and then get either an apexi power fc or a Microtech LTX-12 and have it tuned. Im hoping to push 450hp but well see how that goes, then next will be a roll cage.
    Last edited by nardocrew; 03-01-2011, 03:07 PM.
Working...
X