Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nismo_line
    replied
    i dont think it will be that bad. guess ill find out tho.

Leave a comment:

• Messiahlee
    replied
    Man if I could move right now. Imagine a non hacked BNR34 and drive it all year round. Japan is a little crowded though.
    Last edited by Messiahlee; 11-23-2013, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon Humper
    replied
    Easy....move....lol.

Jon.

Leave a comment:

• Messiahlee
    replied
    Man that would be sick. I wonder how we are gonna get these 34's to pass inspection without hacking it up.

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    well looks like the car is for sale now. time to move on and step into a bnr34. anyone interested pm.

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    last week my upgraded hks actuator came in. Cant want to get it all together on the turbo. The manifold and turbo elbow will be going out to get high temp ceramic coated before it goes in the car.

I have also ordered a new barrel for my wheel through wheel flip. looks like i will be keeping them.

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    i think i can get some made from wheelflip.

Leave a comment:

• Messiahlee
    replied
    Shiet sorry to here that man Manitoba roads are horrible. Everytime I drive back to Manitoba the crappy roads start the moment I cross the line. Especially from the US border where they have brutal winters too.
    How hard is it to source new specific barrel?

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    Tonight i got a chance to throw the car up on the hoist and check a couple things out. On the weekend i hit a huge bump in the road and after that i had a exhaust leak. Looks like im missing 1 manifold stud (possibly from before) and one is broken/leaking.

So looks like now i will probably just throw on the new turbo and manifold with new studs next year and run it safe.

Next i noticed my wheel cracked AGAIN. FFS. so now my option is either buy a new barrel or buy new wheels. hmmm what to do

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    Originally posted by ChezoGTR View Post
    Open dump?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    no it wont be. I know it would sound wicked but thats too much risk here

Leave a comment:

• ChezoGTR
    replied
    Open dump?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    Well turbo finally made it here. Upon inspecting i noticed it is a gt2510 not 2530. Basically its the exact same turbo but the exhaust wheel is different. this turbo is more lower end and less top end compared to the 2530. Cant wait to get it installed. I am not on the hunt for oil and coolant lines and also a hks actuator.

will post pics in abit

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    They are drop in injectors (they have a flow report, some injector settings, etc that is shipped with them), so fit them, change injector size, etc on ECU and tune. They work with stock ECU (no resistor pack), as are high already (not low like GTR injectors that need a resistor pack). They are Bosch injectors. From what I understand, Bosch used to own part of Denso and Denso have used Bosch design's.

Some recommend you run new stock injector seals instead of the seals shipped with those injectors. But I think the seals they ship with injectors are E85 compatible (E85 fuel).

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    are the ones you link just plug in and go? obviously need tuning for them but do i need to splice wires and new resistors?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X