Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for an engine coolant temp sensor. I can confirm that the 300zx one is not compatible... I have it in hand. The threads are the same but the connector is not...

Please note on the list that it is the temp sender (to cluster gauge and not ecu) that is compatible with z32. I believe correct ECT is from a newer model maxima, will update once I try it.

Also PCV valve is the same as z32 300zx and NOT 240sx....
    Last edited by ToroGTS; 07-20-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Confirming front inner tie rods off a 90-96 G20 will NOT fit, they are 2" longer than stock. Trying to find a new inner for my r32 GTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Voodoo_ChildR32; 07-22-2012, 10:41 PM.
      1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
      -Bruce Lee

Comment

• 1991 300ZX Twin turbo front inner tie rods are an exact match for an R32 GTR. Just installed one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1989 R32 Skyline GTR SOLD!!!!

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
        -Bruce Lee

Comment

• ok so 20 pages of reading lol, and still cant find clarification on an R32 Gtst type m REAR hub and bearing? anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by ziggym28 View Post
            ok so 20 pages of reading lol, and still cant find clarification on an R32 Gtst type m REAR hub and bearing? anything?
            1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• heyguys gts-4 front right axle seal the one on the diff side any idea ???
              2008 silverado 2500hd dmax 640whp 1200 wtq twin turbo at 60 psi
              1992 nissan skyline gts-4

rb20
              t28
              nistune
              z32 maf
              aeromotive fuel pump
              13 psi dynomatics at 231.9whp on slipping clutch
              1997 toyota paseo
              1994chevy suburban
              2008 victory vegas low chopped

Comment

• just went to nissan
                2008 silverado 2500hd dmax 640whp 1200 wtq twin turbo at 60 psi
                1992 nissan skyline gts-4

rb20
                t28
                nistune
                z32 maf
                aeromotive fuel pump
                13 psi dynomatics at 231.9whp on slipping clutch
                1997 toyota paseo
                1994chevy suburban
                2008 victory vegas low chopped

Comment

• Ok I did not read everything but so much R32 parts list talk, can we get an R33 parts list started up? first and foremost wondering about brakes both rotors/pads front and rear

thanks

Comment

• Engine Coolant Temp Sensor from a Ka24 (1998 Altima or similar) is a compatible part with rb20/25 and presumably rb26.

Can also confirm that the 300zx Z32 Cam Angle Sensor (CAS) is NOT compatible. Though the 94+ 300zx CAS is physically identical, there is some difference in CAM signals produced or wiring ect. I am looking into this issue now and will let everyone know if its possible.

**Update** The sensor is physically and electrically identical, but the issue is the 'disc' inside that CAS which produces different timing vs. the rb20 CAS disc. I am attempting to swap the rb20 disc into a 300zx CAS this winter and will update again.
                    Last edited by ToroGTS; 09-18-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Need a confirmation here, need a couple of parts and I have been sifting through all this info. Here's what I need and what I think matches, I would appreciate if someone could confirm this for me. Have an R32 Gts t.
                      Need Oil pressure sending unit for gauge in dash.... 300ZX tt compatible?
                      Front upper control arm bushings.... 300ZX?
                      Rear lower control arm bushings.... 300ZX?
                      Hicas tie rod ends.... 300ZX or A32 Maxima ?

any help would be greatly appreciated before I buy the wrong parts.

Comment

• I can confirm that the VQ30 (2000 maxima) connecting rod bearings are the same as RB20, but not RB25/26. All main bearings RB20/25/26/30 are the same, but there is no north american market option.

Hydro lifter buckets are compatible with 300zx Z32.
                        Last edited by ToroGTS; 04-02-2018, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• It's been stated that the Z32 300zx non turbo clutch is compatible with rb20/rb25/26 push style. I have not tried this personally, though I can confirm the friction disc splines are compatible.

The z32 non turbo flywheel however IS NOT compatible with any RB engine. RB flywheel bolt patterns are 6 bolt while z32 are 8.

I can confirm that VG30E/ET rod bolts are compatible with RB20 rods. ARP bolt kit for RB20 replacement is #202-6003

Comment

Working...
                          X