• Show
Clear All

• supersayianjim
    replied
    this the group??

Leave a comment:

• Shane_Sawatzki
    replied
    I ordered... I almost ordered 2 sets but i didnt in worries that the quality wont be good. I also asked the maker if they were successful in selling them all if they would do a 2nd run and they said it would be a possibility . If the quality is good I will order a 2nd set if they do a second run.

Leave a comment:

• support@feastauto
    replied
    Wow this is great news for you guys wanting for so long. I just hope the quality is good, aint no fun messing about with lamp covers. That one maker in Japan is still not offering these covers.

Leave a comment:

• RWD_GTR
    replied
    who all got on this in the week or 2 they were available from r32 garage? i barely got my order in.

Leave a comment:

• Shane_Sawatzki
    replied
    {{ page.name }} / {{ store.name }} {{ head_content }} We’re working on our site at the moment Please check back soon

tats the pre order page - it says coming soon right now, but will be able to pre order on that page soon

Leave a comment:

• Shane_Sawatzki
    replied
    yup I was just about to come share this, I had a buddy of mine show me this morning!

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    no problem. i think im gonna grab a set too

Leave a comment:

• cobrAA
    replied
    thank you sir!! major found . I'M buying 2 set lol If you ever had a lens craped on you, you know how much of a b*tch glass lens can be !!

Leave a comment:

• Nismo_line
    replied
    there is a facebook page called r32 garage. They recently started posting clear lenses. They are gauging interest on them to see who would want some.

Leave a comment:

• RWD_GTR
    replied
    me too. been looking forever.

Leave a comment:

• Shane_Sawatzki
    replied
    damn ! I am still searching so please if anyone finds any let me know !!

Leave a comment:

• support@feastauto
    replied
    You know Shane I was at up garage last week and swore I spotted these, later picking up the lamps realized they were S14 hahaha so close man!

Leave a comment:

• loserdrumguy
    replied
    If anyone finds these, I want them as well.

Leave a comment:

• Shane_Sawatzki
    replied
    bummp

Leave a comment:

• cobrAA
    replied
    put me in for a second pair

Leave a comment:

Working...
X