WTB Misc parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Misc parts

I am only looking for quotes right now, I'll decide after the christmas holidays what i can afford or not, I hope you guys understand =].

Looking to get a set of injector o-rings/insulators and anything else that should be changed while cleaning them. My car still has stockers on it and after 20 years they could probably use a cleaning. I got quoted ~80$ from the nissan dealership by my house, however nissan dealers on ebay can get them for 35$. Will see what you guys can get em for

Greddy/hks/blitz oil filter relocate kit with an oil filter to match

Nitrogen valves for HKS Hyper D coilovers, the valve was supposedly removed and they are fine, i figure for the money to see if they are good its likely worth it. Feelgoodsuspension in california has quoted me 30$ for these valves delivered to florida, 40 to canada.

HKS Hyper D seat locks -> The purple adjustable lock nuts that the coils themselves sit on. Frankiman has 3 of the 4 i need, wondering if you guys can source any.

Garret t25 or r32 nismo turbo gaskets. The ones that are on the compressor side intake. I need 2 of those
    - not sure if a muffler shop would have these

2x 2.5" exhaust gasket from the turbo dumps to the downpipe, and 1x 3" exhaust gasket from the downpipe to the catback exhaust - i can probably get these from a local shop.

Sorry if this is messy =\, looking for price quotes.

Got the gaskets for turbos and exhaust, ordering the nitrogen valves from California, and got the injector set off ebay(genuine nissan parts not ebay knockoffs)
    Still looking for seat locks, I know tein sells them a member on this forum just bought some however I doubt they are the right thread for hks.
    Also still looking for an oil relocate and filter.

Comment

Working...
    X