Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My review thread for Adam @ feast auto export.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My review thread for Adam @ feast auto export.

I think this is long over due on my part as adam has been a great help to me and I am most certain everyone else on this board, I have yet to speak to anyone that has a negative thing to say about him.

I myself never got the chance to purchase a car from him as due to issues and certain constraints I was not able to purchase a car from japan but I most defineately will some point in time.

But i have purchased a speedometer cable. Adam got me an amazing price on it, people were asking 90-100 bucks for used speedo cables and he got it for me for 90 bucks. This in turn saved me alot of head ache as it was a brand new nissan part. and the bulbs he got got from my car from the JDM store ( I still have the bag here on my desk ahaha) work amazing and really do brighten up my driving, he has come through with full honest no issue awnsers to all my questions and even though may not have shown a imediate profit I appreciate his ability to help me out and in turn will recommend everyone I know and myself will buy parts from him. Right now Im just trying to find the time to get to the bank to get my mad tyte JDM shift knob LOL!.

But all in all if you ever feel weary about purchasing a car from him rest assure it will be an endever you will not regret.

Best of luck in your future actions and I hope the best for you and FEAST. I hope to spend some time with you in japan and hope you can show me all the sick spots, with the new GTR coming I am going to need parts so I think I am going to toss down a big order.

THANKS ADAM you are my favourite importer/ parts supplier

Yours truly
    Steve
    You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Well Steve, thanks for your kind words.

Your orders have been small but it doesn't really matter. Im all about helping out the little guys and big ones too when they step up to the plate.

We will have to settle when you come over to Japan. I can guarantee you some seat time and few venues to say the least. + Im dieing to head up to Gunma, Nagoya and other prefectures for some night fun. Maybe turn it into a little road trip. Im sure we can get Daryle and Jocelyn + a few of my other close friends to join us. Mrs. T will never join me after viewing Initial D.
    And it definitely didn't help that her co-worker was from Gunma and shared the horror story's...doh!

Thanks again mate.

Adam

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Adam dont worry, new job this week bigger pay and Im ready to start building and breaking and building again. Ill make sure I get my international drivers license so I can take out a rental a couple times and have some fun. Can I smoke cigarettes on the side of the Wangan with my 4 ways on please LOL!
      Steve
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

I agree, I've always had positive experiences with Adam! He does a great job and has always been very timely with me *thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by 0piston View Post
          I agree, I've always had positive experiences with Adam! He does a great job and has always been very timely with me *thumbs up*
          Thanks Joe! Your LMGT-4 will be in soon. Thanks for the patience....never easy with made to order rims.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

All I can say about Adam is A+ service and unbeatable prices!

Thanks again!

Comment

Big guy here multiple 10g plus orders aha:

I have nothing but positive things to say about Adam,

does lordco ever call you and just ask how the car is running etc? Nope... Adam did on a regular basis! It was really the extra mile in customer service, and the prices couldn't be beat. Honest answers, usually my parts requests would go 20 threads or more deep, and I appreciate that kind of service.

Will be buying another car from him later for sure

Comment

Adam is the man hands down and point finale.
                92,94,95 Honda Civic
                92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                92,93 Nissan 180sx
                90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

+1 for Adam here! Awesome to deal with, great prices.
                  2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
                  2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
                  1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

Agreed,

Adam is unreal. I have been a pain in the ass and he has been patient the whole way through, a great seller and a great guy!
                    Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

Adam has been great to me too! I have made several small purchases and he is always willing to spend time and help me get what I need.
                      sigpic

Comment

I got a lot of parts from Adam and he is by far the best man to deal with on these boards.
                        He is fast and efficient. Period.
                        If something is going to take a long time or if he has it in stock, he's gonna let you know from the start.
                        He was the first one I talked to when I got my R32 and I always go back to him for the best deals around. When the time is right, I'll definitely be getting my R34 from Adam. (I probably won't be in Canada when that time comes, so that means I can get it sooner 8) )

Anyhow, A+ across the dealer score sheet for Adam. Thanks and good luck in the future.
                        89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                        98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                        2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                        1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

yeah adam ftw he found me the super rare ARC grill style oil cooler for dirt cheap !
                          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I always enjoy the personal touches Adam throws into packages.

Makes me feel like i am living in Japan

Comment

Yeah Adam, I'll be getting an R34 as soon as they are legal. No BS. Keep it in the back of your mind. I know who to call.
                              2015 Audi RS7 Sepang Blue
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven Black - SOLD
                              2005.5 Audi S4 Sprint Blue Pearl - SOLD
                              1989 Nissan Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X