Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My review thread for Adam @ feast auto export.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam is the man. very honest and patient. what more could you ask for?
    Current Garage:
    91 gts-t (rb25)
    91 corolla sr5

Comment

(+1)
      If he wasn't already married I'd take him

Comment

Originally posted by kelaog View Post
        (+1)
        If he wasn't already married I'd take him
        ...Wow, think you took that a little too far right there.

Anyway, I too love Adam's packaging skills. Intake manifold gasket and injector o-rings was the best. Lady at the post office thought it was an empty box. :bow down:

I will have to see what happens to this R32 before I go committing to get a R34. I know my dream car would be an R34 but I don't think I could sell my R32.

Adam is the go to guy for all your JDM needs. My car wouldn't be running right now if it wasn't for him.

Comment

+1 for Adam, he's been too good. Very honest, upfront and gets stuff done when he says it will be done by. I would never second guess buying something from him. I've bought a few items from him so far and hope to continue doing business with him. Thanks for everything so far man !
          1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
          1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
            Yeah Adam, I'll be getting an R34 as soon as they are legal. No BS. Keep it in the back of your mind. I know who to call.
            2013 for a gtt or 2014 for gtr? They'll be cheap by then I'm sure. I already have the finger on the purchase button lol, just waiting 4 years.
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

When I get my skyline in the next few months, its going to need alot of work and since I been on this forum. I haven't heard anything bad about your company, so I gotta say my services will be going to you.
              1997 Ford F150 4x4
              1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
              Originally posted by Tap56
              With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

Adam has always been good to me, He always seems to have what I need and if he doesn't he sure has a way for finding it !

Nothing but good things to say and I will continue to buy from him, I highly recommend speaking with him if you are looking for something - you wont be disappointed :-D

Comment

Just got my Rb25 turbo from Adam! In GREAT Shape, better than had expected...Nothing but great things from Adam! Great seller, and member of these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Muss View Post
                    Agreed,

Adam is unreal. I have been a pain in the ass and he has been patient the whole way through, a great seller and a great guy!
                    I agree, I have been a pain as its my first time bringing a car over. He has made it very comfortable for me and I really appreciate it.
                    (O||o___SKYLINE___o||O)

I'm thinkin' RB's

Comment

A+ for Adam he's helped me at times when I needed stuff right away. Some places told me 3-4 weeks to get things, Adam had it shipped to me in a week.

Thanks Adam
                      95 R33 Gtr

RICE - Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement

Comment

Thanks guys!

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
                        X