+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RB25 Series 2 ECU wiring

RB25 Series 2 ECU wiring

While I was doing the wiring for my RB-S13 harness I found the perfect Series 2 ECU pinout, every wire was exactly the same as mine. It took me a good hour of sifting through S1 pinouts labeled as S2 and threads upon threads of people saying that they're the same. Unfortunately I am an idiot and didn't bookmark it when I had it open and lost track of it somehow and haven't been able to find it since.

I know most people say that the S1 and S2 ECUs have the same pinouts but I know mine did not match up with the typical S1 pinout like this: http://wiki.r31skylineclub.com/image...CU_Pinouts.jpg

Anyone come across this before and happen to save the link for that magical pinout? I would love you forever.
    Brendan : Union Autoclub
    '01 Audi A4 quattro - daily
    '90 240SX Coupe - RB25
    I had a Skyline once.

Buy a translated to english factory engine manual for R33 RB25DET from link below, that should have pinout, wiring diagrams, etc in the back for both Series 1, 2 R33 RB25DET engines -

http://www.jpnz.co.nz/afawcs0131171/...ctdetails.html
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

I have the complete FSM on my computer, it doesn't have it.

I figured out what I needed anyway without the pinout so I don't really need it anymore.

Please post up if anyone has it though.
    '90 240SX Coupe - RB25
    I had a Skyline once.

GTRCer
    does anyone know if the pinout would be different from the r33 to the C35 laurel RB25?

I found out I have a S2 RB25 from a laruel and Im trying to find the pinout for it

How did you tell yours was from a Laurel?

That may be why my pinout isn't like other RB25s.
    '90 240SX Coupe - RB25
    I had a Skyline once.

GTRCer
    There are a bunch of wires going places they shouldnt on my harness, and a bunch of colors of wires dont match up.

upon closer inspection the ECU was lightly scratched "koki laurel" and the ecu part number is different there is T in it rather than the U for a skyline ECU.

All this info is second hand since the guy at the shop working on my engine knows the specifics.

Here is a pinout for the series 2 engine I found trying to find info, is this the one you were looking for? http://www.s-chassis.com/resources/w...C_RB25%2C_RB26

Is your car running yet? This was supposed to be a qiukc swap in my r32 but it seems like its getting increasingly difficult.

+ Reply to Thread