Looking for some one with a Nur motor in ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some one with a Nur motor in ontario

Im looking for some one in ontario with a n1 NUR motor for sale/trade Has to be brand new .

I got a deal you cant turn down thanks to sponsors

Contact Adam@Feast , He had the cheapest price, when I was looking into them

Comment

the motor has to be located in ontario/canada, yes most companys include free shipping but the brokage will KILL YOU !! on somthing like that coming over the boarder

Comment

Why not just have a motor built?

Its at least $5500 for a Nur motor likely $6000+ with the Yen exchange currently... Then the engine doesn't have forged internals, no metal headgasket, and needs a R32 front diff.

Build a motor:

CP Pistons: $600
        Eagle Rods: $550
        ACL Bearing (full set): $300
        Tomei Headgasket: $300
        ARP Headstuds: $350
        Oil Pump
        - GReddy: $1100
        - JUN: $1200
        - Tomei: $1500
        Crank Collar: $100
        Oil Pan Mod: $300-$1500
        Machining: $400+ depending

Average Total: $4500

For $1500 less you get a very reliable motor with forged internals, metal headgasket and no N1 oil pumpuke: One advantage of a Nur motor is the stronger block... but you can just pick up an 89' RB26 block (higher nickle content, roughly comparable to the Nur) and your laughing:-P

If your set on a Nur, contact Adam @ Feast he is your go to guy!
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Braden, you might want to go to someone else for those ARP head studs. Last time I checked they were about $150-$180 maybe $200 for a set. $350??? Yikes.

Comment

Straight from the ARP 2009 catalog

ARP2000 Head stud kit for RB26DETT
            Part#: 202-4207
            MSRP: $483.48

Obviously no one sells them for that price, but you get the idea. Your likely thinking of Main's which are around there in price.
            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
            1969 Cooper S. Restored
            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
              Why not just have a motor built?

Its at least $5500 for a Nur motor likely $6000+ with the Yen exchange currently... Then the engine doesn't have forged internals, no metal headgasket, and needs a R32 front diff.

Build a motor:

CP Pistons: $600
              Eagle Rods: $550
              ACL Bearing (full set): $300
              Tomei Headgasket: $300
              ARP Headstuds: $350
              Oil Pump
              - GReddy: $1100
              - JUN: $1200
              - Tomei: $1500
              Crank Collar: $100
              Oil Pan Mod: $300-$1500
              Machining: $400+ depending

Average Total: $4500

For $1500 less you get a very reliable motor with forged internals, metal headgasket and no N1 oil pumpuke: One advantage of a Nur motor is the stronger block... but you can just pick up an 89' RB26 block (higher nickle content, roughly comparable to the Nur) and your laughing:-P

If your set on a Nur, contact Adam @ Feast he is your go to guy!
              What about the Block, head, valves, cams..............? those prices are pretty accurate but then you need to build it. If you can get a Nur Spec engine new for $5000-even $6000 thats good. Landed a Tomei build is $12,000.00+.

I would be curious te see who would have one local.

My 2 cents
              Drew

Comment

just FYI, Tomei is currently not building engines, they are revamping the entire line and should come out with a new line up later this year.
                Like I mentioned to Jonny, we can get brand new Nur Specs already landed in North America. There will be shipping costs to Ontario, however it's not too unreasonable. I doubt there are any brand new Nurs in Ontario already, I know I've supplied most of the Nurs in Ontario as it is.
                RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Originally posted by DrewsGTR
                  What about the Block, head, valves, cams..............? those prices are pretty accurate but then you need to build it. If you can get a Nur Spec engine new for $5000-even $6000 thats good. Landed a Tomei build is $12,000.00+.
                  out of curiosity and in your opinion how is buying a "stock" rb26 for 5 or even 6 k good?

*stock - N1 pistons are cast(and still chatter ringlands on det), crank shaft is no different, n1 oil pump is nothing to cheer about either.

The block is really the only thing worth while picking up and even then unless you really need something special the money is usually better spent buying a few other supporting mods.

Comment

Originally posted by PH_Motorsports View Post
                    Contact Adam@Feast , He had the cheapest price, when I was looking into them

Thanks for that Peter. Have supplied a lot of these motors not to mention have organized some pretty sick builds for a few wealthy's in Europe.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
                    X