Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T TypeM (Vancouver Island)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T TypeM (Vancouver Island)

1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T TypeM - Black Pearl Metallic

Quick Info:
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T TypeM
    92,000Km on the ODO
    Black Pearl Metallic

Options:
    Adjustible Front Spoiler (Automatically lowers when you hit 80k,)
    Power Windows
    Power Steering
    HICAS
    Digital Climate Control w/ Air Conditioning

After owning this for almost a year, I’ve decided to upgrade to a GT-R, so Im letting this go. It has been meticulously maintained, like I do all my vehicles. I have a huge attention to detail. . Any of the work that I didn’t feel 100% confident doing myself was taken care of by Jas and the rest of the boys @ Island Speed Lab. All of the following has been done to the car for maintenance. When we replaced all of these items, they appeared to be in very good condition, but were replaced anyway for preventative maintenance.

Maintenance – Engine
    -Timing Belt Replaced (July 9th ,2006 89,000KM)
    -Idler Pulleys & Tensioner Replaced (July 9th, 2006)
    -Water Pump Replaced (July 9th, 2006)
    -Crank & Cam Seals Replaced (July 9th, 2006 )
    -New Spark Plugs (NGK Iridum IX – July 16th, 2006)
    -New OEM Fuel Filter (July 1st, 2006)
    -Coil Packs Cleaned (July 30th, 2006)
    -Air Filter Cleaned (July 30th, 2006)
    -MAF Cleaned (July 30th, 2006)
    -o2 Sensor Cleaned (Downpipe & Cat) (July 30th, 2006)
    -Brake Fluid Changed (May26th, 2006)

Maintenance – Drivetrain
    -Rear Diff Fluid Changed (August 12th, 2006) using Redline MT-90 w/ LSD Additive
    -Transmission Fluid Changed (August 12th, 2006) using Redline MT-90

Maintenance –Suspension / Brakes
    -New Rotors and Brake Pads (May 26th, 2006)

The vehicle landed in Canada May 10th, 2006. It passed it’s OOP with flying colours. No problems with it what-so-ever. Besides the obvious safety requirements for it to pass the OOP, only the brake rotors needed to be replaced as they were getting a little low, that was it.

The car also has a very beefy security system that was professionally installed by Speed of Sound. I won’t mention anything about it on here, but any potential buyers I will explain everything too.

Mods - Interior:
    Nardi Torino "Classic" Steering Wheel
    Kenwood 7021Mpi DoubleDin Deck
    HKS Boost Guage
    Nismo Leather Shift Knob
    Italian Leather Shift Boot / Handbrake Boot
    LED Gauge Cluster Conversion
    Razo Race Pedals
    HKS Type0 Turbo Timer

Mods - Exterior:
    TEC GT-R Front Bumper
    R32 GT-R Rims
    OEM TypeM BodyKit

Mods - Engine
    Blitz Intake
    3.25" Kakimoto Exhaust
    Custom 0Guage Grounding Kit
    HKS Front Strut Bar

Mods - Suspension / Drivetrain
    Tanabe Springs
    Tanabe Shocks
    2-Way LSD (Not Factory TypeM VLSD)

Again this car has been very well taken care of by me. I always keep it detailed and looking it’s best. New owner doesn’t’ have to worry about buying and fixing potential problems as I’ve taken care of everything. I replaced these things before they EVER became a problem. It’s still a very low mileage car with only 92,000Km on the Odometer. It pulls very strong and sounds absolutely awesome. There is absolutely NO rust on the vehicle.

If you’d like to view my progress thread on GTRCanada, you can see a lot of the work I did on cleaning the interior and restoring the paint so both look brand new.

The only negatives I can think of the vehicle are the some scratches on the drivers side door and the small amount of damage on the rear bumper. Both happened during shipping of the vehicle from Japan to Canada. Unfortunately insurance was for “total loss” only, and didn’t cover these small claims. These are minor in the scheme of things though, but I would want the new owner to be aware of them. I can easily source a used black rear bumper if the new owner would like.

I’ll also give it another full detail before delivering to the new owner.

Pictures

Please PM me or Email Me if you're interested. The car WON'T be available for showing until about March 14th. So I'll start showing it then.

greg.warren@gmail.com

Price: 10,500 FIRM

I'd almost consider sending my car the 2600 miles if you could make MY paint look like that! 8)

Beautiful car, g/l with the sale.

Rick
    '89 GTST - SOLD
    '92 GTR
    '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
    '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

To all that are interested this is one of the cleanest Skylines I have see in person and I have seen more than a few. Greg is a master with cleaning and polishing products.

If you want a top quality GTS-t that is landed here is your opportunity.

Good luck with the sale.
      1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
      www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Wow I saw your detailing thread. This car is mint. If you were in toronto with that price and that car I would defineately consider it but bump for a really clean skyline you take care of your stuff.
        You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

Im very jelously of how clean that car is... I plan on doing a LED conversion just because of your thread
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Everyone claims their car is the cleanest in the country. But, I can say with confidence that this is.

Good luck with the sale.

And good luck finding that GTR!
            ~Tonee

Comment

She's gorgeous! A bargain at $12,500 for a pristene car!

Good luck!
              GTRC Geriatrics Crew.

Comment

If anyone has any questions, or wants to arrange a viewing let me know.

Comment

I can vouch for greg as well. Very well maintained clean car.
                  89 Nissan Skyline GTR SOLD
                  02 Infiniti Q45
                  00 Acura 3.5 RL

Comment

Mods I just noticed that you seem to be moving Car FS threads into the "FS Car" subforum above...Mine didn't seem to get moved there......

Comment

Up for the car! You have to see this one to appreciate it! Would like it gone soon

Comment

Up!....You get what you pay for here folks...

Comment

If you're looking for a Mint GTS-T that doesn't have any problems this is it. You don't have to worry about any expensive maintenance or costly repairs as this is in great condition.

Have to see it to appreciate just how good of condition this is in.

Comment

wow that engine bay looks amazing. Good price considering all the maintenance thats been done.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you use to detail your engine bays?

Comment

Very very nice car. Give it some time dude, this ride will sell... just dont do what others seem to do... it seems people dump their price after having it for sale for a week or so. Keep solid to your price as its very fair for the car. Try EBAY and AUTOTRADER also...

Something to consider. Keeping some of your goodies for your GTR and softening your price from there if you think price point is a major factor.

'08 HD FXSTB: Denim Black, V&H Big Rads, V&H Fuel Pak, K&N, HD Inverted Front End, C&C Seat

'78 HD 93" Shovelhead rigid, 4spd, 3" open primary, 250 rear tire, 40 rake. (in progress)

'90 GTR 2 tone 350z blue/black, Volk TE37s, Greddy intercooler and suction kit, Blitz BOV, Splitfire coils, Greddy gauges, HKS oil filter relo / oil cooler, Rear LSD, HKS hypermax II suspension, soon to have new turbos.

Comment

Working...
                              X