PFC tuning/tuners. BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFC tuning/tuners. BC

Is their any one in Canada who is considered the undisputed top tuner with the Power FC. I am looking for someone to tune my car as I dont really feel like doing it anymore. Only problem is i find no one who wants to tune a L-Jetro vehicle. I dont want someone to say yea i can tune it then they learn to tune l-Jetro, tuning on my car. most people in vancouver who own load capable dynamometers dont want to touch L-Jetro or a GTR for that matter. most current vehicles use MAP and it seems that is what is prefered with local tuners

any reccomended tuners who actually know what they are doing and use a load capable dyno. LowerMainland prefered.
    Trust T618Z,Carrillo Rods,CP Pistons,Tomei 280 10.8 lift ProCams, Tomei Spec C Springs, N1 Block, ARP, ATI, ATL, Bosch 044,Sard 800cc,PFC,Z32 etc.......

I can see absolutely no reason why a tuner would tun map based systems but not maf.

Maf is 10 times more accurate in my mind just has limits.

Talk to forcefed performance, they tune a lot of rotaries and tune them well and from personal experience piston engines are much easier.

Comment

Working...
    X