gas mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas mileage

wondering wht everyone else got for their gas mileage. it would be nice to know and compare. A post of your mods would be nice i'll start with mine.

apexi intake and apexi exhaust - bout 400km per tank on 91. mix driving

Wtf, I get about 280km and that is pushing empty. How do you acheive such mileage.

Comment

I use Chevron 94 and with intake, exhaust, and 12psi I got 350-400 kms. thats mostly highway, if I was in the city I would probably get a lot less. I got about 150 kms out of one tank, but that was under extreme conditions

Boost = Bad for gas.
      My Garage Sale -

Comment

lmao, who buys a skyline for good gas milage anyways! hehe, i get around 350-400 i think lol.

Comment

Almost all city driving...410KM(avg over 8 months) per tank using petro-can 94

Intake/exhaust and stock boost.
          RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
          Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

When my GTS-T was bone stock except for downpipe/ exhaust I used to be able to achieve 500-600km on a tank of 94 octane!

A lot of mods later and It barely got 400 lmfao. How's that treating you Ryan?

Comment

haha i get abour 300-400 depending on my driving.....Sometimes i throw in the NOS 6 point octane boost and bring the chevron 94 to 100....and man does it rocket fast....it feels like an indy car hahaha
              Fraser Valley Imports.ca
              (The Detailer)
              We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
              Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Intake/Catless exhaust I get about 425-450 highway.
                '12 STi Sedan

Comment

haha i get abour 300-400 depending on my driving.....Sometimes i throw in the NOS 6 point octane boost and bring the chevron 94 to 100....and man does it rocket fast....it feels like an indy car hahaha
                  You should do some research on that octane booster it moves the effective octane by points IE:.1 .2 .3 etc. not by whole numbers also these numbers are only "accurate" on 87 octane fuel
                  Heartless(skylineless) for now:
                  08 tundra 5.7,6" lift, M/T baja atz 35",20" driv moonshine,araid CAI, soon to be blown!!
                  02 cavalier z24 with one hell of a stereo

Comment

my gts4 w/ blitz exhaust no other mods gets easily 400km/tank. running chevron 94 and i'll go outta my way to find a chevron. driving up to courtney i got almost 600 out of a tank! my gtst got terrible mileage like 200-250/tank running the same exhaust and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by sidewayz32 View Post
                      You should do some research on that octane booster it moves the effective octane by points IE:.1 .2 .3 etc. not by whole numbers also these numbers are only "accurate" on 87 octane fuel
                      still u can tell a difference......but w/e i've done it twice, and it was to clean out my fuel system
                      Fraser Valley Imports.ca
                      (The Detailer)
                      We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
                      Car Project: In The Making

Comment

How the **** do you guys acheive such mileage? 400+?? wtf. lol
                        I run stock everything and get maybe 300km per tank.:hit newb:

Comment

maybe somethings broken or ******?

i had the same thing with my gtst i got like 200-25 if i was lucky but my gts4 gets 400+

Comment

WeaksauceI have a GTS4 running full stock minus HKS SQV bov and i get like 260-290/tank but I guess majority is city driving about 75% of that is city driving.

Comment

i use shell so i use 91. is that enough or do u guys think it realli needs 94?

Comment

Working...
                              X