Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look back at a car i built...

I dont know if anyone remembered my first post on this forum:
    I am wondering if anybody has a electronic boost gauge on their gtr. I am looking for options on where to mount the sending unit. thanks

I mentioned that i had this Plymouth Laser ... blah blah.. built it from stock...

anyways..

I since then have sold it.. and the car has been on craigslist many times with different owners.. and just laugh when i read how these new owners have claimed to build everything themselves when i email them for fun.

here is a pic when I owned it:

here is the craigslist posting it currently is in:
    Fast isn't Fast enough

I didn't have the bodykit or rims, but my old Talon was almost identical otherwise. Super winter beater!

fwiw, I sold it for $3500. I think maybe they're worth a little more out there.
    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

at least youre doing the r34 conversion and close to being finished
      and your taste in cars has changed....
      while some things havent
      Originally posted by canadianskyline View Post
      Just keep your laser and dont disgrace an r32. :hit_head:
      haha
      understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
      oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

I like how the for sale add states at 30 psi it will make 500whp 8-)
        1989 GTR R34 Nur/T67(SOLD )
        DD 97 auto hatch
        waiting on the R34

Comment

ya for been the 3rd person to post in your first one!
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

kinda off topic, but how do modified cars such as the talon above pass aircare? i plan to move back to vancouver when i retire, but cant imagine selling my cars cause they wont pass
            whats going to power my skyline come spring?

Comment

Originally posted by linedriver View Post
              kinda off topic, but how do modified cars such as the talon above pass aircare? i plan to move back to vancouver when i retire, but cant imagine selling my cars cause they wont pass
              there is aircare tricks...

1.. a bottle of methyl hydrate add to your gas tank..

2.. if you need aircare between october and april.. you can put steel studded tires on the wheels that spin.. on this car its FWD so you put steel studded winter tires on there and they will not let you go on the dyno.. and pass just based on the idle test.
              Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

yah or make ur car sooo low that they cant get it on the dyno lol...bought my car the height it is and it wont get on the dyno so they just idle test me

The easiest way to make any car better is to tighten the nut behind the wheel.

Stupid ricers... useless wings are for penguins

Comment

Working...
                X