Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noticed something tonight out here in Richmond....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed something tonight out here in Richmond....

There were a ton of cops out tonight. I saw more flashing reds and blues tonight than I ever have. It's a Tuesday night/Wednesday. I saw two of them had pulled over a Van on the corner of Garden City and Blundell. A girlfriend of mine and I were going to Blenz and the next thing I see are one of them flashing their cherries and coming up behind me as I was turning right.

Scared the piss out of me.

On the way back home from dropping her off that's all I saw were light shows every few minutes...

I was doing the limit but still... I was extra paranoid....

Anyone noticing much more police activity out at night lately? I don't often go out at night anymore and of all night of nights I decide to go out and I had to pick the one where half the department were out in full swing.
    E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
    They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

There has been a lot of street racing out in richmond lately. Like organized stuff. I get invites to it often because I know someone who knows the organizer. They have been really cracking down on it. I don't go anyways, and most of them are tools

Originally posted by Trace View Post
    here were a ton of cops out tonight. I saw more flashing reds and blues tonight than I ever have. It's a Tuesday night/Wednesday. I saw two of them had pulled over a Van on the corner of Garden City and Blundell. A girlfriend of mine and I were going to Blenz and the next thing I see are one of them flashing their cherries and coming up behind me as I was turning right.

Scared the piss out of me.

On the way back home from dropping her off that's all I saw were light shows every few minutes...

I was doing the limit but still... I was extra paranoid....

Anyone noticing much more police activity out at night lately? I don't often go out at night anymore and of all night of nights I decide to go out and I had to pick the one where half the department were out in full swing.

Comment

Starting to sound like abbotsford :roll:
      91 GTS-T
      -- 4 Door Love --

Comment

thats because every 2 seconds somebody is getting shot, shot at, or stabbed in abbotsford

Comment

every 2 seconds?

Sounds like they're slowing down....
          E-HR32 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS

Originally posted by ChasDuran
          They told me they had received complaints of a "rocket propelled something" terrorizing the area... I even ADMITTED it was me!

Comment

Working...
          X