RB26 Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curtisgoodman View Post
    lotsa views... nobody much talks on my thread lol... not looking for pats on the back or anything i do this cause i enjoy it but nobody has questions or an idea to better do something ive done... anything...
    Nice build man. I just read the whole 40+ pages, a few ups and down in this build.

What are your wheel fitment/tire specs?

Why the choice to stay with the twins instead of going to a big single?
    Last edited by sexonwheels; 10-06-2015, 02:21 PM.
    Originally Posted by falcon:
    why do you want to remove your ac? do you like sweaty balls?

and you live in TO too.... have fun in the summer when your sack and back and pits are sweating. I'm sure the GF is going to love it when you show up for a date dripping in your bodily fluids.

Comment

• Isn't a proper set of twins better than singles?
      No build thread.
      1991 nissan
      El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by sexonwheels View Post
        Nice build man. I just read the whole 40+ pages, a few ups and down in this build.

What are your wheel fitment/tire specs?

Why the choice to stay with the twins instead of going to a big single?
        There is always ups and downs with gtr builds or skylines in general lol...

the wheels are panasport G7's 17x9 +20 in the front and 17x9 +22 in the rear i think... stickers have worn off so i cant be sure they fit tight with my new nitto nt-05 255/40r17's using stockish alignment specs and lowered... zero rubbing... at full lock i heard a little rub once on a large bump going fast...

At the time i wanted to stay with twins cause back in 2009 the turbo technology for singles wasnt what it is today but when certain parts pop up like full tomei setup for twins for really cheap it makes my decision easy... i dont regret going twins at all they come on hard and pull to into the stratosphere...

Comment

• Yeah I second the decision on twins. Singles are great and even better now than ever but even a cobalt gets a single turbo now... So twins has a little more respect I guess. Tomei twins are nothing to complain about, they're awesome.

So imagine the best single turbo model and then pick 2 smaller versions of those. They're bound to impress.
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

Comment

• oops i have a full tomei setup for my garret -5's is what i ment to say... i got the manifolds and dumps at a really good price so i went with 2860-5's

Comment

• manifolds are garbage already cracked had them welded and ceramic coated

Comment

• The Tomei manifolds cracked you say? They are made in Taiwan or China for Tomei. I remember someone doing all sorts or studying to figure out where they did them cause it wasn't in house.
                No build thread.
                1991 nissan
                El terror

Comment

Working...
                X