Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocker cover gasket !!!!

Hi !
    i need both of the rocker cover gasket for an rb26dett 1991 gtr32 ! if someone have a good price let me know . i just want those gasket not a full engine kit ! THKX and have a good days :-P

oh ! and i live in canada , Quebec g8a1s5 ! let me know ! bye !

Originally posted by Josp View Post
    Hi !
    i need both of the rocker cover gasket for an rb26dett 1991 gtr32 ! if someone have a good price let me know . i just want those gasket not a full engine kit ! THKX and have a good days :-P

oh ! and i live in canada , Quebec g8a1s5 ! let me know ! bye !
    contact Ztune, they are around 20 bucks each.

Comment

are leaking valve cover gaskets a common problem?
      Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRWK View Post
        are leaking valve cover gaskets a common problem?
        I think its only a problem when people take off the valve cover and don't replace the gasket.

Comment

rocker cover gasket

Yeah i just opened it and i need new one to prevent leaking ! thx bud !

Comment

I replaced mine about a year ago (when I rebuilt the motor) and they seem to seep slightly again.

I'm overdue for a valve adjustment so maybe I'll replace them when I do that. But it does seem to be a common issue.
            1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
            2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
            2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

yah i had mine replaced aswell, also dont forget to replace the grommet set at the same time!
              The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

grommet

yeah i want to change mine but i still searching for ( valve cover grommet ) ... does someone know if they have it at a nissan dealer ?

:hit_head:

Comment

Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

i have the gasket but i need the grommet :|

Comment

Originally posted by Josp View Post
                      i have the gasket but i need the grommet :|
                      there was a thread not more then 2 days ago that i posted the part number and what car you can find it on.

Comment

Working...
                      X