This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey,

I'm Mike, I live in the GTA and I'm an automotive engineering student.

I just bought a 93 GTR so of course I have to join. Looking to find more info and whatever else to keep this thing going.

Comment

• Hey everyone,

Name: Walt
      Why I'm here: Hunting parts for a tubeframe mongrel project, and a friend with an R32 said I may be able to find an R34 SUPER HICAS rear rack here.
      Other projects: Restoring a 91 3000GT VR4, and building a street legal tube frame toy from Japanese car parts.
      Daily driver: 04 RX-8 touring
      Walt
      04 RX-8 Touring
      91 3000GT VR4
      Some people never have anything except ideas. Go do it.
      Emissions & fuel economy haven't exactly been areas of strength for past rotary power plants, but absolutely no one with a soul has ever cared.

Comment

• Hello from Argentina

Hi everybody!!!

Name: Rodrigo
        Ethnicity: Argentinean
        What I do: I run a parts and wheels business
        Why am I here: I´m a huge fan of Nissan, and specifically of the GTRs. Unfortunatelly they were not imported to Argentina and so far, not even close to being able to import one here since it´s someway prohibited, therefore, I just can enjoy the jdm scene from forums.

Though it´s not possible in Argentina to own a GTR, I cheat on the laws and am building the closest I can be to one GTR. I have one of the pretty few Nissan 240sx Zenki model and bought RB26DETT engine, gearbox and both subframes with brakes and suspensions to make my own Frankenstein. I will make a lot of silly questions and ask a lot of technical information, but that´s about it, right? Sharing time and information about the car we all love!!

Rod

Comment

• Greetings fellow car-nuts!

Konichiwa! 私は車クレイジーです!

Name: Don

Ethnicity: Ghostly white... pure munga! English / Irish / Scottish background, born & raised in Ontario.

What I do: Control system engineer / programmer, aspiring engine tuner.

Why I'm here:

In April, I purchased a 1999 ER34 GTT from Japan and imported it myself (with the help of my Japanese GF) and the car arrived mid June. I've been a member for years but I've found everything I need using the search button so I haven't needed to post anything yet.

She arrived with some tasteful mods: Tien super street coilovers, HKS pod filter, Rays 18" lightweights, EXAS cat-back exhaust and a momo wheel.

Who knew that one day we would all own cars from the legendary Gran Turismo from back when!!

Last edited by mista_mr2; 10-21-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys! Long time lurker here who plans on getting a GT-R within the next year or so. I currently own a 2015 Mustang GT(daily driver) and a couple of other cars. I am not brand loyal and I just buy cars I like

Last edited by VRYALT3R3D; 10-24-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Hello all,

just picked a R35 and registered on this forum. Hope learn from you and meet you in meet-ups.

Comment

• Name: Kevin
                Ethnicity: Caucasian
                What I do: Safety Certification
                Why I am here: To learn about things I can do to my Skyline. Repairs, mods and such. Hopefully I can find some great ideas and support from all the seasoned owners. Cheers

Comment

• Name: Rick
                  Ethnicity: Vietnamese
                  What I do: Mechanic
                  Why am I here: Bought a Skyline and looked to the forums as a resource.

Comment

• Wade, from saskatoon. Bought a gtr. Here to look for parts and tech assistance.

Comment

• Kody from the US. Just got an r32, looking to learn more from all the resources here.

Comment

• Hey

Greetings from floriduh

my 33 runs on corn

Comment

• Sergio From Bronx, NY USA
                          Picking up 1990 Skyline GTR Very soon. Working out the details.
                          Been on these forums quite a bit looking for answers to my questions of new ownership of the GTR!
                          Looking forward to learning and maybe down the road doing some DIY's.

Comment

• New to the forum!...

Hello there just want to introduce myself, I live in Ontario, 36 yrs old and love the skyline

Comment

• Hello!
                              New to my R32 GTR and to the forums. Living in Washington State, USA.

Comment

• Name: James
                                Ethnicity: Euroasian
                                What I do: Work, Dream, Create...not necessarily in that order.
                                Why am I here: I'm an enthusiast that was bitten by the GTR bug many years ago. For better or worse, it's an ongoing love - hate relationship . I still turn wrenches and like being in the mix. Glad I found this forum. Coolio.
                                Last edited by ocd; 11-17-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X