• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the forum Jeff !

Comment

• Name: Chris
      Vehicle: 1989 GTR
      Picked up my GTR a few months ago and completely tore it down to a shell for a semi-restoration. Switching the color to KYO and refreshing some of the interior and suspension

Comment

• Welcome Chris!

Comment

• First post

Consider yourself posted...

Comment

• Hi, everybody.

This is our introduction post.

We are from Japan and we sell and export JDM used cars, including Nissan Skyline. We have perhaps largest stock of Nissan Skylines in Japan. I hope this post doesn't violate rules of this community, because we want to abide the rules
            Japan Partner Inc. Nissan Skylines from Japan
            www.japan-partner.com

Comment

• Name: Chase
              Vehicle: 1998 GTT

Had R32 for 3-4 years sold it and always regret it. Recently picked up an R34 I'm interested in parts and other peoples projects.

If anyone is able to get interior pieces from overseas let me know.

Thanks

Comment

• Hi all
                Name: Michael Anderson
                Vehicle(s): Skyline R34

Comment

• Name: Alex
                  Ethnicity: Canadian/Italian
                  What I do: Accounting Student
                  Why I'm here: I've always wanted to own a skyline as it has been my favourite car ever since I was 10 years old and not knowing as much as I want about skylines I figured this would be the place to learn most about them. I currently drive a Ford Focus ST chipped and with exhaust. It's my daily driver and I take care of it like it's my child so I'm really just looking for the car that is stored and only comes out when there are no clouds out.

Comment

• Hey guys.

My first post, I am here for support from this community in order to get my car to the race track. I bought a crashed piece of **** at the end june, with help from my friends I managed to get it looking decent and running great, it even CHAMPED a mountain pass from Calgary to Vancouver with no issues. When I bought it, the BOV vacuum was hooked up to the FMIC piping (retards) and the battery was hooked to the harness with speaker wire. Its a 93, RB25 with exhaust, fmic, intake, stock otherwise 130 ish on the chassis, no clue on the motor but I am very impressed with how its running, no smoke or burning oil. It still needs a ton of work and after market parts, but my goal is to race this thing hard.

I will be shortly making my own project thread where I can document in more detail what I have done, but here is the car as it sat before the trip thru the mountains.

The car took a serious hit to the rear, my friend helped me bash and push the metal out and ended it up getting it close enough to look like a normal car again.

Comment

• Name: Lisa-Marie & Stephen
                      What I do: Stay at home, he makes big money
                      Why am I here: to enjoy the community of people with similar interests

this is our baby, she needs some work. but shes worth it.

Comment

• Name: Jay
                        Ethnicity: Singaporean Canadian
                        What I do: Design engineer
                        Why am I here: I recently got my hands on Nissan Skyline GTS. Ever since I was 12 and started my dream about having a CAR! It has always been a Skyline GTR! Still working towards my dream but GTS is a start! Bought it from a great guy who wasn't very mechanically inclined and sold me my first Skyline! Car has been in a very bad shape, still working on it to bring it to its True beauty!

Comment

• Intro

Name: Wesley
                          Ethnicity: Caucasian
                          What I do: Carpenter
                          Why I'm here: because i am always looking for parts/help/advice for working on my 1989 r32 gtr!

Comment

• Email acct changed...

Hi all!
                            Name: Matt
                            Location: Caledon, ON (Not Caledonia, although they aren't that far apart...)
                            Ethnicity: Like it matters. Pasty white dude...
                            What I do: refrigeration mechanic <dumb move
                            Why I'm here: Been a very inactive member for as long as I've owned my 92' GTR. Couldn't reset my password that I forgot as I don't have access to my previous email. Good riddance unnamed ISP...
                            Done a heap of work to my 32 since I purchased it back in 08' or 09'.
                            Had a 6-9 month build that like most turned into almost 6 years... Heh.
                            Don't use knockoff parts. It's not worth the money saved to spend more on fixing the problem that said knockoff part caused.
                            Thankfully everyone in here with me is as nuts as I am. Cause you know you've said it too.
                            "If I had to explain it you wouldn't (understand it/rationalize it) anyway."
                            That is all for now.

Comment

• RB Newbie!

Hello!
                              Name: Rhees
                              Ethnicity: Caucasian
                              What I do: Auto Service Tech, trying to start up a Euro/Import specific customs shop in a Domestic/Muscle car community.
                              Why I'm here: Here to help build my knowledge base about the Nissan Skyline and research for my first purchase of one. Haven't owned a Skyline before, but I finally have the cash to make it a reality for the first time. I have wanted an R34 GTR ever since I played NFS Underground, and hopefully I'll have one by December of this year. I'm not knew to imports, modding, or vehicles in general. Vehicles I've owned: '97 Mercury Mystique, '87 Honda Prelude, '95 Honda Civic, '94 Honda civic, '99 VW TDI Jetta, '07 Chevy Aveo, '92 RX-7 TT, '01 Audi A4, '83 Chevy Camaro, '99 Eclipse GT-T, '02 IS300, '00 BMW 540i (current), '05 Mercedes Benz C230k SS (current). I love the OEM tech, luxury, and looks from Euro cars; but the driving experience and tune-ability of a well modded Import is hard to beat.

Comment

• Hello
                                Name: Giuseppe
                                Ethnicity: Italian/American
                                What I Do: Own a pizzeria and restaurant
                                Why am i here: Im looking to purchase my 1st gtr i love the r32 i currently have a 240sx with the us motor fully build and turbo making some good power but am ready for the next step sell it and get a r32 gtr and thats why im here.

Comment

Working...
                                X