Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got balls?

[YOUTUBE]KEZ9AxKKR6E[/YOUTUBE]
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

yes, but not that big!

Comment

Holy hell! That Bosnian track looks so effin scary

Comment

10x scarier than skeleton
        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

^ on that note it reminds me of another guy that has that rollersuit on youtube. this guy is crazy though! looks like a slight rush
          そう面倒 ...
          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

yeah tell that to Salo lol

[youtube]_pZoYw3kcKo[/youtube]

Comment

cool video, i would try it out, im a long boarder and that looks like fun... i wonder how he'd do at whistler

the song on the other hand :x WAY TOO EMO seeing a crazy video like that, should have a song that pumps you up, not one that puts you to sleep
              How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
              \'03 Dodge SX2.0
              \'90 GTR32

Comment

VERY cool but how would you stop that thing? No room to slide the board or anything.
                Maybe you can shed some light on that Shadao?

Comment

well the end of most bobsled runs are uphill and once you drop enough speed you are able to drop your back foot(unless of course you ride mongo) and drag it to continue to slow down...

unlike most long board set-ups this one in particular looks to be set very very rigid since you arent doing very much carving, more of high speed banking, if you notice he rarely goes above 1/3 of the pipe run and there is little wobble in his board during the entire run.. also because his board is set so rigid hed be able to drop his foot to slow down at higher speeds prolly like 35-40kmh where as on regular long boards(i have a landyacht longboard made in bc, with randall II trucks) youd get wobble at that speed from transfering your weight around so youd have to footdrag brake at around 25-30km but ideally slower...

hes also only going about 65-75ish kms but its hard to tell, im just comparing from memory how long bobsleds and lugers take to go around those long sweepers, they go anywhere from 95-115km depending on the track and they go around those corners alot quicker... the fastest i have ever gone on my long board was 60kmh, had some guy yelling my speed at me out of his car window he couldnt believe how fast i was going

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                  \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                  \'90 GTR32

Comment

^^^BITCHIN'^^^

Comment

the roller suit guy previously mentioned is Jean Yves. Created the suit which he now sells with the company Buggy Rollin.

The fastest I've gone on my Board was 56 km/h according to the speedo on a Garmin GPS we had. That was with plain clothes, no helmet (I know it was stupid to not wear a helmet) and my bearings needed replacing. I can't imagine how fast I could have gone with new bearings and clothes that didn't drag as much.

Comment

i hit 60kmh on mine wearing shorts a tshirt, backpack and a helm... in victoria was going down cook from hillside down to bay street about 25m before hitting the intersection the light changed green for me and when i went through missing the back of a yellow light running car by about 5ft, i then coasted up past that elementary school near the royal athletic park where i stopped to relax in some shade and collect myself after going that fast

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
                        \'03 Dodge SX2.0
                        \'90 GTR32

Comment

This summer (or later this spring) a friend of mine and myself plan to take a run (or more) down the Mt. Seymour access road... I am already pumped for it.

My gloves are going to be toast by the end, but it should be a good day.

Comment

Working...
                          X