Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1992 Nissan Skyline

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1992 Nissan Skyline

    Well, up for sale is my baby. I have personally put about 500km's on this car and love it, I cant get enough of it and I do not want to sell it but I need a car for winter time.

    I want to get $8500 OBO OR I will trade for an evo 3 (would throw in some cash depending).

    Here are the details...

    I am the second owner in Canada, it was imported September 2008, Interior is mint, car has to be seen in person because pictures don't do it justice.

    1992 Nissan Skyline Gts-t
    Colour: Custom Ztune Silver
    Km : 151,5xxkm (engine may have a lot less)
    Car has never been in any major accidents

    Engine

    R20DET – Oem Turbo, running 0.9 bar
    Nismo Twin Plate Clutch
    Manual Boost Controller
    New Vaccume Lines
    New Gaskets
    Trust Hybrid Intercooler
    Apexi Air Filter
    Synapse SSQV blow-off value
    Acdelco Battery with new terminals
    Yellow Jacket Performance Coilpacks
    NGK sparkplugs
    New O2 Sensor
    Nismo Front Sturt Bar
    Aftermarket Split Downpipe
    Aftermarket Test Pipe (has O2 sensor port for gauge)
    Exotic Speed full Catback exhaust
    New Clutch Petal
    New Speedo Cable
    Walbro 255L/M fuel Pump

    Maintance

    Timing Belt
    Water Pump
    Fuel Filter
    Air Filter
    Royal Purple Diff, Tranny Gear Oil
    Royal Purple oil change every 5000 km.

    Suspension

    Rays Blue Aluminum Race Lugs
    JIC FTS – FLT Suspension
    Nismo Rear Control Arms
    Hicas delete bar with all solenoids and lines removed

    Brakes

    New AEM powerslot rotors front
    New Brembo Rotors Rear
    Hawk Hp+ Brakes all around
    New Brake Fluid

    Body

    Full Paintjob including spoiler, door jams and handles. Primer, 2 base coats, 3 clear.
    Type M Side Skirts
    Type M Rear Spads
    Type M Rear Spoiler with 3rd Break light
    R32 Gtr N1 OEM Front Bumper with Ducts
    Professionally Tinted Rear Windows

    Interior

    Momo Shift Knob
    Momo Shift Boot
    JVC Deck with Ipod and Aux hookup
    Front Alpine Type S speakers
    Rear Panasonic Speakers
    Hks Turbo Timer
    Apexi Boost Gauge
    Seats are very good condition

    Other Information

    Car is Aircared till end of 2011 in BC
    Car has passed Provincial Inspection in BC soon to be SK
    Power steering, AC, Heater, Defroster, power windows all workDetails

    All the cylinders are 150-155. I suspect it has had a rebuilt engine in its life, and it runs awesome and has never hiccuped once. It came over bone stock from Japan and the previous owner tastefully modded it.

    It was registered in BC and I am in the process of getting it safetied here, I need 2 ball joints ($80) and a king pin ($20) to get it on the road.

    Here is a video the previous owner made YouTube - nismoskyline86's Channel.













    Last edited by quadracer111; 07-16-2010, 06:11 PM.
    BNR32- Sold
    1998 Evolution V

  • #2
    Make an offer guys, price is flexible, will be able to arrange shipping at buyers expense.
    BNR32- Sold
    1998 Evolution V

    Comment


    • #3
      Sold.
      BNR32- Sold
      1998 Evolution V

      Comment

      Working...
      X