Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max's financial mistake (Skyline GTS-T 1990)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My switch for my electric fans

Bought an AEM wideband fits perfect in the ventilation hole!

Comment

Well I painted the center without masking so it ended like this... What's bad with this? I took the car out for a drive and after the first braking there was not paint anymore except for the center

Comment

Front end fitted and I did a oil change as the old oil was very black!

Took the car for a ride and 1 one the cheap coupler I bought broke... Quick fix on the side and ready to go
        A reason for me to install the front facing plenum laying in my wardrobe.

Coming soon with the new setup and quality couplers

Comment

I'm very happy my front facing plenum is installed and my custom intercooler piping is done
          I've also installed my Greddy FV blowoff valve and my mishimoto type R intercooler!

Pictures soon...

Comment

Here we go guys!!!

I also had water coming in the trunk by the taillights, problem fixed

When I did the brake job, I saw that my coilsprings were cut

I had a great deal on HSD so I bought them

I also bought a pair of ISIS performance Upper controle arm, also known as Camberkit. I need to put all those things back and i'll come up with more pictures

Comment

Here are the ISIS camber kit, I'm going to install them shortly

Installed an APEXi air filter kit for RB20DET as I don't like the HKS style and I had no support bracket so it was banging in the engine bay

Quick shot of the the engine bay...

I bought RawBrokerage -10an fitting for the covers, a mishimoto catch can and some hoses
              I will also paint my covers wrinkle black and install an alumium coils cover

And here is a shot of the intercooler... You can't see it but it is 4 inch thick... And I will center it of course

Comment

Rear coilover installed, I bought a rear Cusco strut bar and I was able the finish the trunk

Comment

My new coilovers are doing a Clunk sound, I'm trying to figure out what's the problem

Comment

Working...
                  X