My blue gtr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My blue gtr

Hey guys, new to to gtr world and thought id join for parts and tech help, and to share where i go with my project. Original plan was an r34 gtr, but the gf decided she wanted to go back to school/ some house renos. So my budget was reduced a bit. After a bit of searching I found something I really liked that was super clean.

Its a 96 LM limited "clone". pretty stellar condition with a Champion blue respray. Going to be doing a bit of cf work to it. and reworking the bbs to have a bit more offset and a black lip with the gunmetal face. Still unsure how deep into motor work im going to goo off the bat. Speaking of carbon fiber though, has anyone found, or know of anyone that does an R33 specific skirt extensions or front add on under splitters?

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    thanks for any help.[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Blueballs33; 10-30-2015, 12:30 AM.

Looks great man, can't wait to see what you do with this.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

Comment

Damn son. Saw this on the FB group and absolutely love it. Looking forward to the updates!

Comment

Slick R33.

The color is just epic.

Enjoy the car before playing with the motor too much.
        The Evil 4 Door

Nissan Skyline GTS-4 Sedan

RB-Technology™: .god сяэaтєd тнє dєvil тнєп gavє нім aп яв.

Comment

Sweat ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

Well the car is finally at port, still probably another 3 weeks before i finally get to see it. But on the brightside, the first piece of my carbon parts showed up. Its not much, but after 3 months, anything i can physically touch is a plus. [IMG][/IMG]
            Last edited by Blueballs33; 11-24-2015, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Buddy did a little photoshop of an idea I had to get the wheels re worked with a black lip when the car gets here. I definitely have to go through with this haha.

Comment

Working...
              X