Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaaannndddd....I'm Back!!

Hey GTRC!!

Been years since I've posted here. GTR days have been long gone and been rocking the GTi-R for around 5 years...

But, this past saturday, things made a big change!!! Back into HICAS. Back to ATESSA. And the good old RB26 game!!

I can now officially check off #1 on my list of dream cars to own!!

I'd like to introduce you to my SWAGON!!!

So pumped!!!
    1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
    1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

i love wagons, good score.

Comment

Nice! Stagea is my next car for sure, almost bought one in October in comox but I couldn't find affordable transit back to the east coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

You were gone? Jk, welcome back and nice buy

Comment

lol. thanks. I havent posted on here in probably 3 years or so.. I'd bet there has been a good changeover of members here with the way these cars go through parts and owners....

Comment

Ha! Welcome back. I am not on regularly these days, but my GTR is savage.

Funny how things change though. I've got some lighter, lower powered track cars now and the GTR feels much bigger and heavier than it used to. My original plan was to eventually cage it and track it, but now I think it'll remain a road car and see the odd lapping session.

Love the Swagon. There's video out there somewhere about a swagger wagon. You'd love it!

Dan
            sigpic
            The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Originally posted by GTR-Dad View Post
              Ha! Welcome back. I am not on regularly these days, but my GTR is savage.

Funny how things change though. I've got some lighter, lower powered track cars now and the GTR feels much bigger and heavier than it used to. My original plan was to eventually cage it and track it, but now I think it'll remain a road car and see the odd lapping session.

Love the Swagon. There's video out there somewhere about a swagger wagon. You'd love it!

Dan
              I may not be so crazy for thinking of gutting the AWD for major weight reduction and CG adjustment afterall. Good to see you're still doing well.
              1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Hey Dan,

I caught wind you had changed cars a little. I agree, keep the GTR street worthy! Nice Sunday driver!! I'm looking forward to see what the swagon can do in the Autocross!

Borrowed Franc's wheels for photo op.....

Don't want to give them back.....lol..

Comment

lol you're back!
                  No build thread.
                  1991 nissan
                  El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Welcome back. I love the wagon. Makes me want to get back into something with the RB powerplant asap!
                    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                    X