RB26dett Greddy T517z twin turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB26dett Greddy T517z twin turbo

These are a pair of genuine Greddy turbos made specifically for the RB26 motor. The are beautiful and have no shaftplay whatsoever. The previous owner put around 7500 miles on them. I bought them with intentions to use them in my E36 M3 RB26 project. Come to find out, due to the larger frame these turbos use, they will not work with the custom mounts I had made.
    It is a known problem that the oem Rb turbos use ceramic exhaust wheels that are prone to break when used at over 12 psi. These will remedy this issue and allow much more boost to used
    I would like to get $1200USD (price drop to $1000usd)for these plus shipping and PayPal. I think that's a steal since they don't come up too often and the charges close to 3grand.

Last edited by Dcreech0; 12-26-2015, 11:08 PM.

Bump this to the top.

Comment

To the top. Killer turbos here.

Comment

Are these ball bearing? Do they have water-cooling or just oil?

Comment

All the greddy t517z kits are journal bearing and only oil feed/return. Eliminates a lot of water lines above turbos

Comment

Still have these for sale. Would be willing to take $1100 usd for them plus shipping. Need to get them moved. Going single turbo.

Comment

Dropping price to $1000 usd plus shipping. Need to move them.

Comment

Pm'd.

Comment

Payment sent, thanks.

Comment

Sold. Please lock

Comment

Working...
                    X