GB: DIY LED Taillight Kit by ZLEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: DIY LED Taillight Kit by ZLEDs

Group Buy: ZLED's DIY R32 LED Taillight Conversion Kit (II.C) - 15% off your Pre-Order

Guys I was able to secure a group buy with zledslights.com for his new DIY taillight conversion kit for the R32. This is a product that hasn't been released to public yet and is similar to his II.B kit with the halo ring, but using an updated construction method. This is open to both Canadian and US customers. We need at least 4 buyers for this group buy, and you get 15% off your pre-order. Cost starts at $328 USD before options. Jump on this before the Group Buy expires!!

Deadline: Must pre-order from below link by this Sunday, 20 Dec 15 at 0000Hrs Central Standard Time. (that's midnight Saturday)

How: Message me for Online Coupon Code and order off the site http://zledslights.com/#!/DIY-PRE-OR...tegory=8336280

Shipping: All US orders will be mailed directly from ZLED. CAN orders will be sent to me first and I'll ship them out from Cold Lake, AB. For CAD orders, a shipping charge will be placed when checking out, but you'll get a partial refund for shipping depending on how many CAD orders ZLED receives.

Last edited by louis110; 12-16-2015, 03:25 AM.

Deal ends tonight!

Comment

Working...
    X