Until August 5, RightDrive is offering a $50 discount on DBA 4000 T3 rotor sets for BNR32 Nissan Skyline!
DBA Brake Rotors are considered some of the highest performing rotors in the world. DBA Rotors are developed, test and manufactured in Australia of the highest quality materials. Used in many racing series, these rotors have been tested through gruelling race conditions, ensuring that the rotors that hit the public roads will withstand all conditions and situations.
The 4000 T3 Club Spec edition rotors are a one piece rotor with DBA's signature slit design, and unique "Kangaroo Paw" cooling channels. Another exclusive feature is the heat sensitive paint markings, allowing you to monitor your brake temperatures.
Upgrade your brake rotors today, and have improved braking, better cooling, and even brake pad wear!
- Patented ‘Kangaroo Paw’ ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation
- Tri-Symmetrical T3 Slot design dampens the vibration harmonics resulting in a quieter, responsive and a further improvement of brake pedal feel when compared to the T2 slot design
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron increases the thermal capacity properties of the rotor
- TSP (Thermal Stability Profiling) prolongs the service life of the rotor. This process is only applied to HEAVY DUTY, T3 4X4 and CLUBSPEC rotors containing XG-150 high carbon alloyed iron
- Protection paint on hub and non friction surfaces
- Heat paint markings change colour to monitor peak braking temperatures
- Includes 2 front brake rotors and 2 rear brake rotors
- Application: BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R (non-Brembo calipers)
Regular Price: $638.18
Sale Price: $588.18
We can ship nationwide and internationally. Shipping starts from $10.
Since we are Canadian, there are no duties, customs or hassles.
We accept PayPal, Interac E-Transfer and credit cards for easy payments.
1) PM me on GT-R Canada
2) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Call toll free 1-877-398-8220
Inventory is limited, so act now!