• Show
Clear All

• 2010 Club ONEtwoNINE Mosport DDT Lapping events

Club ONEtwoNINE 2010 Track Dates

May 23

July 18

Sept 12

All Club ONEtwoNINE track days are held at Mosport DDT

Pricing is $220 per car for a full day of lapping. 9am-5pm. $30 for each additional driver up to 3 drivers per car. You can find the registration form here.

A $10 discount will be applied to anyone that refers a new individual driver/vehicle that has never attended a Club ONEtwoNINE track day. An unlimited number of drivers can be referred until the spots are full.

Jordan 416.721.2208
    PM me or tryte at rogers dot com

Accepting Cash, Cheque, EMT, and Paypal. Contact me for details.

We have 6 spots remaining for our May 23rd date. We still need some GTR's out there! Remember that you need to prepay to reserve your spot.

Also, IMPORT EXPO will be bringing out their Spoon Sports Accord Euro R and their JIC-Magic Civic Si. Bring your GTR out and see how it measures up against these benchmark cars!

PM me for more info.

Comment

"benchmark" honda's built by the importfest guys? lol

Comment

There will be some other cars there that will give some R32s a run for there money. I'm hoping that someone will bring a GTR out. I would love to see what it can do on the track.

Comment

DDT is a little bit tight for a GTR to really shine, but hopefully someone shows up. If you make it to one of those CSCS Time Attack events you can always see some GTR's tearing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalR32 View Post
            DDT is a little bit tight for a GTR to really shine, but hopefully someone shows up. If you make it to one of those CSCS Time Attack events you can always see some GTR's tearing it up.
            I will have to try and make it out to one of those events this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalR32 View Post
              Ya I'd have to agree. I drove it last year in the GT-R and every stretch was very brief LOL. Corners were so tight, I just went with more rear bias and swung it out to not kill the left front.

Comment

Can I bring a formula car?
                Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Possibly. Do you have pictures of it?

Im just hesitant because it will be so much faster than any street car that comes out. Im worried about it from a safety standpoint.

Comment

I'm good at keeping out of people's way. I broke it in at a CSCS event!
                    This isn't my exact car, but the same model/year:

It's no big deal if you can't have me out, I understand where event co-ordinators are coming from when it comes to running a formula car out there with the rest of the crowd. So no hard feelings! (Been turned away from QUITE A FEW lapping days)
                    Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Whoa. Awesome machine! What is it powered by?

I guess my next question for you is do you mind that there is only passing on the straights and you may get hung up behind some cars at some point until you get to a straight?

Originally posted by CanadianGTR View Post
                      I'm good at keeping out of people's way. I broke it in at a CSCS event!
                      This isn't my exact car, but the same model/year:

It's no big deal if you can't have me out, I understand where event co-ordinators are coming from when it comes to running a formula car out there with the rest of the crowd. So no hard feelings! (Been turned away from QUITE A FEW lapping days)

Comment

Thanks! Powered by a 1.6L Ford engine out of an old Cortina or Pinto.
                        Wouldn't mind that at all... this would be more for suspension tuning than setting lap records :P
                        Race. Win. Live.

Comment

I don't really see an issue with you coming out then. As long as you don't mind occasionally getting stuck behind slower cars until the straights. Email me and we can arrange how you want to pay. tryte@rogers.com Thanks!

Comment

May 23rd was a smashing success. We totally sold out and were packed with S2K's, RSX's, AE86s and RX7's. We even had a BMW M3 and Corvette Z06 in attendance.

We currently have 6 spaces remaining for July 18th. This is going to sell out quick. Please contact me to reserve your spot.

Comment

July 18th is SOLD OUT. Thanks everyone. See you at the track!

Comment

Working...
                              X